TWENTY TWO

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
MUSIC FACTS

HARRY STYLES KICKS OFF HIS TOUR IN RIO DE JANEIRO
By Lena Walters

Harry Styles worldwide tour 'Serendipity' started on Thursday night in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where he performed in front of 40.000 people at the Parque dos Atletas.
According to the attendants, the show was incredible, Harry was full of energy during the entire thing, and interacted with the audience in between performing hit songs from his previous albums, plus new songs from his new work 'Serendipity', which everyone was excited to hear for the first time live.
The tour continues in São Paulo, where the artists will perform two shows during the weekend, and next week, he will be performing in Uruguay and Argentina.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry loved performing.

So far he had only done one show, but it had been all he needed to remember how much he loved playing shows for thousands of people.

But as much as he was loving the fact that he was on tour, he missed Louis to death, although it had only been 3 days since he last saw him, and he knew it was only going to get worse

But they had been texting, and talking on the phone as much as they could, which made the distance a little easier, but not as much as he would have liked.

"Harry?" Sawyer asked.

"Yeah" Harry asked, looking up from his Kindle.

Sawyer was the drummer of Harry's band, had been almost since he started, so he was pretty close to him, a lot more than the other members of the band, which didn't mean he didn't like them, because he did, they were all very cool lads

"Do you know what time we're supposed to leave for the venue?" Sawyer wondered.

"I think at 3" Harry answered.

"I have time for a swim then" Sawyer decided, and got up from his lounge chair, and headed to the pool.

Harry left his Kindle aside and looked at the time on his watch, and it was 1 PM, which meant it was 4 in London, and because it was Saturday, he knew he was probably going to find Louis with free time to talk, so he decided to give him a call.

But as he unlocked his phone he realized he wanted to see Louis' face, so he put his headphones on, and FaceTimed him instead.

Louis wasn't answering, though, and Harry almost ended the call, but at the last second, the call connected, and Louis appeared on the screen, but the image was dark, and Louis was squinting at the screen, his hair messy.

"Did I wake you?" Harry asked amused.

"Yeah" Louis said, and yawned.

"Why were you sleeping at 4 in the afternoon?" Harry asked confused.

"I'm tired" Louis answered.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep?" Harry offered.

"No, I want to talk to you" Louis said while he rubbed one eye with his fist "Why is it so bright there?".