FOURTEEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES' NEW SONG 'TOMORROW' IS MAKING HIS FANS SPECULATE
by Tanya Keller

Harry Styles' album 'Serendipity' is now available to pre-order, and everyone who gets it, gets a free download of a song from the album called 'Tomorrow'.

Everyone who has already listened to the song, is loving it, praising the simplicity of the tune and the lovely lyrics, and we have to agree, the song is definitely a hit for Harry.

But what is catching the attention of many of Harry's fans, is that Harry didn't write this song alone, nor with any of the people he normally writes with, instead, he wrote it with someone called Louis Tomlinson. No one has any idea who this person is, as he had never been credited as a songwriter before, but Harry's fans are speculating he is the mystery brunette Harry was seen with a few times, who was allegedly called Louis.

There is no definite answer about this, it could just be a coincidence in names, but if he is the same person, he might have just been Harry's songwriter all along, and never his lover.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

Harry's flight landed in London at 6.30 A.M on a Saturday.

It took him a little over half an hour to get off the plane, pass through customs, and claim his baggage, and then he got into the car that was waiting for him, and was supposed to take him home.

But as the car started moving, Harry told the driver that he needed to make a quick stop somewhere before he went home, and he gave him the address.

When the car came to a stop on the empty street, Harry said to the driver that he was only going to be 5 minutes, and he got out, and walked up to the building, and pressed the intercom button to Louis' flat.

But nothing happened for a while, so he pressed it again.

"Who is it?" Louis asked trough the intercom, his voice sleepy and raspy.

"It's me, love" Harry replied.

"Harry?".

"Yes".

The door opened right away, and Harry went inside, and quickly walked up the stairs to the third floor, where Louis was waiting for him with the door open.

He was wearing pajama pants, and a gray t-shirt, his hair was ruffled and he seemed so sleepy, Harry felt bad for waking him up, but he had a big smile on his face, which told Harry he had made the right call to go see him straight from the airport.

The second Harry reached him, Louis pulled him inside the flat, and then jumped into his arms and held him tightly, Harry doing the same.

"I missed you" Louis said, his voice muffled.

"I missed you too" Harry smiled.

Louis lifted up his head from Harry's chest, and looked up at him smiling, and that was when Harry kissed him, not being able to stop himself. And apparently it wasn't the wrong call, because Louis returned the kiss immediately, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck to keep him close.

And it was incredible, even better than their last kisses, because this time Harry could feel Louis was 100% in it, no doubt whatsoever.

"I've been wanting to do that for a month" Harry said when the kiss broke.

"Me too" Louis smiled again, and gave Harry another kiss, shorter this time.

"I thought you were getting here tonight" Louis told him.