THIRTY THREE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES SENDS CRYPTIC TWEET AND THEN JETS OF TO HONG KONG
By Tania Keller

Harry Styles had been pretty silent on social media since his last show in Japan last week, when he sent out his traditional tweet thanking the audience for a great show.
But that was until earlier today, when the British singer tweeted: 'Excited about what the future brings 😊'.
Some fans speculate it might be his way of hinting that he's going to make a big announcement for the future soon, while others think he was just referring to the future dates of his tour, which are all sold out.
A few hours after that cryptic tweet was sent, fans claim to have seen him at Heathrow Airport in London, and although there are no pictures to confirm it, we know it must be true, as Harry is scheduled to perform in Hong Kong on Thursday.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Long flights, and big time differences always messed up with Harry's brain, so of course when he arrived in Hong Kong that evening, he was completely jet lagged, and he was glad that he didn't have a show until the next day.

He just wanted to go to the hotel, eat something, and then go to bed, but there was a mob of fans waiting for him at the airport, and he didn't want to disappoint them, so he stopped to say hello to them, take a few pictures and sign some stuff.

But at some point it became unmanageable, and his security had to take him out of there, and into a car, and then he was off to the hotel.

He was given a suite in one of the top floors of the hotel that had a spectacular view of the skyline, and because it was dark outside already, the city lights made it look even more incredible.

And as he stared out of the window, he suddenly wished he could share that view with someone... not with any someone, with Louis.

Seeing him again, and finding out he was having his baby, made him realize he loved him even more than he thought he did, and all he wanted was to be with him all the time. So he had promised himself that he was not going to rest until Louis was his again, and they could be a family.

He stayed at the window for a while, until his stomached growled, so he called room service and got a lot of different dishes, and then grabbed his cell phone, deciding he didn't want to eat dinner alone.

To Sawyer: hey are you in hong kong already?

He put his phone down, not expecting to get an immediate reply, but just as he did that, the phone buzzed.

From Sawyer: yeah, got here this morning

To Sawyer: Wanna come to my room? I ordered a bunch of food and I have something to tell u.

From Sawyer: sure.

Harry texted him the floor he was in, and the room number, and a few minutes later there a knock on the door, and Harry opened it to find his friend there

"Hey, mate" Harry greeted him with a hug.

"Hey, how was London?" Sawyer wondered.