FIFTEEN

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

HARRY STYLES AND BRANDON CARMICHAEL RUMORS HEAT UP
by Alex Miller

Harry Styles has been promoting his soon to be released album, and his single 'Game Over', in England for the past week. But that hasn't been keeping him from going out for a little nightclub fun in the city, and on Thursday night he was seen going in and out of nightclub 'Sphere', accompanied by a group of friends, one of which happened to be Australian model, Brandon Carmichael.

The pair has already been seen together in the past a few times, so it has been speculated for a while that they might be more than just friends, and some have even started calling them Brarry.

Despite rumors, Harry recently denied being involved with the Australian model, when asked about him at an interview, saying they were nothing more than good friends.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

It had been a week since Louis agreed to go on a date with Harry, and it was finally happening today.

Louis was excited about it, mainly because they hadn't even seen each other since the day Harry came back, because he had been busy promoting his single and the release of the album, and Louis was still working 2 jobs.

But as excited as he was, he was also a little scared of someone seeing them together and taking pictures. Harry knew Louis was worried about this, and kept assuring him no one was going to see them, but that didn't really help, and the fact that Louis had no idea what they were doing wasn't helping either.

The only thing Louis knew about the date, was that he had to be outside his building at 6.3o that Sunday evening, and that he was supposed to dress nice, but casual, which Louis didn't know what that meant to Harry.

"What do you think, Edgar?" Louis asked his cat after he had changed clothes 3 times "Do you think this is first date appropriate, nice, but still casual?".

The cat was sitting on the bed staring at Louis, but obviously he didn't speak, nor did he do any gesture, so Louis had to go back to stare at this reflection in the mirror. He had already done his hair, which looked great, and he was wearing black jeans which he had rolled up a little, a black button down shirt, and brown laced boots, not wanting to wear sneakers.

He looked good, but he wasn't that convinced about his outfit, but it was 6.25 already, so there was no time to change clothes again, and he just went with it. So he made sure Edgar had food and water, and then grabbed his suede jacket, and went downstairs.

As he did, he thought he might find Harry waiting for him in his silver convertible, which was probably too flashy, but he was completely wrong, because Harry was nowhere to be seen. Instead, there was a black car with tinted windows parked right in front of his building, and a man in a black suit was standing right by it.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" the man asked.

"Yes" Louis confirmed.

"I'm here to pick you up" the man said, and opened the back door of the car for him

"Oh, okay" Louis said surprised, but still walked up to it, and got in "Thank you".

"My pleasure" the driver replied.

Louis got comfortable in the backseat, and put on his seatbelt, while the driver got in the car, and they started moving.

"Can you tell me where we're going?" Louis questioned.