FORTY SIX

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
GOSSIP RADAR

DOES HARRY STYLES HAVE A NEW MAN IN HIS LIFE?
By Caroline Nash

Last week the European leg of Harry Styles' Serendipity Tour came to an end, and the artist supposedly came back to England right away, but he hadn't been seen, not even arriving at the airport.
But that changed last night, when he was pictured coming out of a bar, accompanied by a mystery man, and according to people who saw them inside, they definitely seemed to be on a date.
This has everyone speculating what happened with Louis Tomlinson, aka the man pregnant with Harry's child, who many thought was in a relationship with Styles. But apparently they're not together, or at least they're not anymore, and honestly, we have no idea how we feel about this.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

"The pictures are out" Harry announced, putting down his phone.

"Of us last night?" Mason wondered.

"Yep" Harry said, and took a sip from his coffee.

"Well, I never thought that pap was going to keep the pictures for himself" Mason shrugged.

"Are you okay with this?" Harry asked hesitantly.

"I don't love it, but I knew it would happen when I agreed to go out with you" Mason replied, and ate a spoonful of his cereal.

"They might try to find out who you are, and they'll probably write stuff about you" Harry warned him.

"I figured".

"Just ignore them, it's the best you can do" Harry advised.

"Okay" Mason nodded, and looked at his watch "I need to leave for work".

"You want me to give you a ride?" Harry offered.

Mason shook his head no while he drank the milk from the cereal bowl.

"Look, it's you" Mason said, showing Harry his now empty bowl with Harry's face in it.

"I look good" Harry chuckled.

"I think so too" Mason decided as he got up and left his own in the sink "I'll go brush my teeth, so go get ready to leave too, please".

"Yeah" Harry agreed, and finished his coffee cup, and left it in the sink.

Mason lived in a small studio flat, so Harry didn't have to do much to go get his boots, which were laying on the floor near the bed, so he sat on it, and put them on.

"I'm ready" Harry said going to pick up his jacket, and took his car keys from the pocket "Are you sure you don't want a ride?".

"I'm sure" Mason said coming out of the bathroom, and went to grab his things "Let's go".

Harry followed Mason to the door, and after they walked out, he locked it, and they went down the stairs.

"Are we doing something during the weekend?" Mason asked as they walked to the front door of the building.

"I'm not sure, I think my mum's coming to stay for a few days and she likes to take over all of my time, but I'll text you" Harry replied.

"Alright" Mason agreed, and quickly pecked Harry's lips, and then opened the door "Bye, Harry".

"Bye" Harry said back.

Mason smiled at Harry before he walked away, and Harry went to get in his car that was parked a few feet away.