NINE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

HARRY STYLES SEEN SPORTING A BLACK EYE AS HE GOES OUT FOR LUNCH
By Alex Miller

On Sunday afternoon, Harry Styles was seen out having lunch with his mum and sister in an Italian bistro.
The heartthrob was wearing sunglasses as he went in and out of the restaurant, but someone managed to get a picture of him without them inside, and his black eye is evident.
We have no idea what happened to him, but some are speculating he got it on Friday night while partying at nightclub Empire, where he was last seen without the black eye.
Whatever it was that happened, we hope Harry makes a full recovery!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

While Louis walked to work on Monday morning, he was scared he might find a mob of paparazzi waiting for him outside the bookstore, wanting to take pictures of him and ask about Harry.

But when he got there, he was pleasantly surprised when he realized there was no one there, just the normal people walking up and down the street, which immediately put a smile on his face.

So he just opened up the store, because Virginia wasn't there yet, and started the day by dusting the bookshelves, like he always did first thing on Mondays, because of the dust accumulated over the weekend.

Virginia arrived around 10.30, and went straight to the back to make herself and Louis a cup of tea, and they chatted a bit while they drank it. In all that time only a few customers came into the store, but they just browsed around, and didn't buy anything, which always happened.

Then around noon, a new customer came in, a teenage girl, and Louis greeted her, but let her look around, seeming like that was what she wanted to do.

"Can I help you find something?" Louis offered, coming up to her, after about 20 minutes of her being there.

"You're Louis, right?" the girl asked.

"Uh..." Louis hesitated to answer.

Could this be one of Harry's fans?

"You're Harry's new boyfriend" the girl stated.

Yep, she was definitely a fan.

Louis realized he had 3 options; the first one was to deny it, and say he was just helping Harry write songs, which was the truth, his second option was to tell her he had no idea who Harry Styles was, and the third one was to ignore the question completely.

And he decided to opt for the third one.

"If you want to buy a book, you're free to stay, if not, you know where the exit is" Louis told her, doing his best not to sound rude.

"Right... I want to take this" the girl said, grabbing a random book.

"Principles of Geology?" Louis asked, reading the cover "Really?".

"Yeah, I love this" the girl clearly lied.

"I'll ring it up then" Louis decided, taking the book from her to take it to the register.