TWENTY FIVE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE RUMOR FACTORY

EXCLUSIVE: HARRY STYLES CAUGHT ON CAMERA WITH HIS NEW LOVER IN BOGOTÁ
By Alex Miller

Harry Styles is on tour in Latin America, and we just got exclusive footage of him in an elevator in the hotel where he is staying in Bogotá, Colombia, and it couldn't be any juicier.
In the video above, the British artist is seen getting in the elevator holding another man's hand, and when the doors close, the singer kisses him almost until the elevator stops at their destination, and then they get off holding hands again.
At first we had no idea who the other man was, but sources say that his name is Grayson Walsh, and he is the guitarist in the band Blue Sunset, which has been opening for Harry's tour for the past weeks.
This means the pair has been spending a lot of time together lately, but we have no idea how long it has been going on, but we'll be sure to let you know as more details of this new relationship unfold.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

During his lunch break that day, Louis went to his mobile phone company to get his phone replaced.

It took a long time, because the store was full of people, but he was able to get an iPhone 6, and the same number he used to have, which was a relief, because that meant Harry could still call him.

Except he didn't, although he told Louis the day before he was going to call him during his lunch break.

And Louis couldn't call him, because he had lost the number when he lost his phone, and he didn't know anyone's number who could give him Harry's.

So when he got home that evening after he left the bookstore, he went straight to Niall's flat, thinking maybe he could help him.

He actually had a key to Niall's flat in his keychain, but he was respectful of Niall's space, so he rang the doorbell, and waited for his friend to open the door, which he did a few seconds later.

"Hey" Louis smiled.

"Hey, come in" Niall said ushering him in "What's up?".

"I lost my phone yesterday" Louis explained.

"That's a bummer" Niall replied.

"Yeah, but I already got a new one, so it's fine" Louis answered, and sat down on a chair "But I lost all my contacts, including Harry's, so I can't call him".

"Just wait until calls you, or did they give you a different number?" Niall questioned.

"It's the same, but he hasn't called me all day, and I want to talk to him" Louis answered, almost pouting.

"Maybe you could email him?" Niall suggested.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could give me Liam's number, I bet he can give me Harry's" Louis proposed.

Louis knew Niall and Liam had been seeing each other causally since they met at Harry's album release party, but he didn't know any details, because every time he asked, Niall changed the subject, and Harry had told him Liam was doing the same.