TWENTY SIX

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE WATCHER

HARRY STYLES' SHOW IN PANAMA LEAVES FANS DISAPPOINTED
By Melanie McKay

Harry Styles is currently touring Latin America, and his latest performance at Plaza Figali in Panama City on Monday night left most of the attendants quite disappointed. It was said that the artist seemed to have no energy at all, he barely interacted with the audience, he forgot lyrics, and he even cut from his setlist at least 3 songs from his new album, which his fans were especially waiting to hear.
This was a highly anticipated show for Harry's Panamanian fans, because it was his first ever performance in the country, that's why the letdown was even worse.
Harry's Costa Rican fans hope this was just a one time thing, because he's performing in San José later this week, and they are hoping for a show like the ones he had been doing for the past weeks since the tour started, and not like the one in Panama City.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry had just arrived at the hotel in Costa Rica, and he could have gone to the pool, or even have asked to be taken to some secluded beach somewhere, considering he had the entire day off, but instead, he just locked himself into his room.

That was the mood he had been on for the past days, and there was nothing that could take him off of it.

Except maybe Louis calling him, and telling him he had forgiven him, and wanted to take him back.

But he was pretty sure that was never going to happen, not after hearing how heartbroken Louis was over the phone, and him saying he was never going to forgive him, which he understood, he had done something unforgivable.

He couldn't believe he had been so stupid to make a decision like that, but he really thought that if he hadn't been drunk he would have never assumed the worst, and he would have listened, or at least waited to talk to Louis.

But he had been drunk, and he had made the worst decision of his life, and now he had to deal with the consequences, which meant he had lost the person he wanted to be with, the only one who had made his heart beat faster in years.

Harry's phone started buzzing in his pocket, and for a second he thought it might be Louis, and he got excited, but his bubble burst when he saw Liam's name on the screen.

"Hey" Harry answered.

"Hi" Liam replied "How are you holding up?".

"Terrible" Harry said truthfully.

"I figured" Liam sighed "Well, I talked to Niall like you asked me".

"What did he say?" Harry asked interested.

"It's true that Zayn had been staying at his place and not Louis' all this time, and he says Louis' destroyed, he cried all weekend, and is saying he never wants to see you or even hear your name again in his life" Liam answered.

"Shit" Harry muttered.

"You can't blame him, mate, you really screwed things up" Liam reminded him

"Don't you think I know that?" Harry asked, almost yelling.

"Sorry" Liam said defensively.

"No, I'm sorry, I just..." Harry let go of a puff of air, and ran his free hand across his hair "I want to fix this, but I don't know how".

"I don't think there's something you can do".

"Maybe I should go back to London, maybe I should've gone the second Louis hang up on me that day" Harry realized.