FOUR

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
GOSSIP RADAR

COLE MARTIN CONFIRMS HARRY STYLES RUMORS (SORT OF)
By Caroline Nash

Hollywood actor Cole Martin is currently in London working on his new film 'Lovebox', which he will be starring alongside Brenda Hastings.
The pair recently gave an interview on set, in which they talked about the movie, their characters, and how it's been working with each other.
But of course, the interviewer took the opportunity to ask Cole what we've all been wanting to ask him, about his rumored romance with singer Harry Styles. In the video below, the actor can be seen smiling and blushing before he answered: 'We've known each other for a while, and we're very good friends at the moment, maybe if you ask me in a few months, I'll be able to give you a better answer'.
That last part was a little vague, but we think he's saying that they're working into evolving their friendship into a relationship, at least we hope that's what it means!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry usually liked parties a lot, especially private parties, in which he didn't have to worry about paps showing up, or have to take his bodyguard with him; he could just be himself with his friends, and have fun.

But he wasn't particularly enjoying the party he was at right now, because he had spent almost the entire night trying to avoid Cole Martin at any cost, and it was exhausting.

And apparently, Cole wasn't getting the hint that Harry didn't want to talk to him.

"Harry" Cole called, approaching him.

Harry looked around, trying to find an escape, but it was too late, Cole was already next to him.

"Hey" Harry faked smiled.

"I feel like I've barely seen you all night" Cole commented.

"Yeah, sorry, I've just been catching up with some people I haven't seen in a while" Harry answered.

"That's alright" Cole brushed off "I was actually thinking about leaving, I'm a little tired".

"Oh, okay, it was nice to see you" Harry said, feeling relieved he wouldn't have to keep avoiding him.

"I was actually wondering if you could drop me off at my hotel? I know you drove here" Cole asked.

"I did, and I would love to drive you, but I'm not leaving yet" Harry said, which was true, at least that last part.

"I could wait until you're ready to leave" Cole suggested.

"No, you're tired, you should go now if you want, I might stay for another couple of hours" Harry explained.

"I'm not that tired" Cole expressed, although his face said otherwise.

"I came in my convertible, and-" Harry started.

"That's perfect" Cole cut him off.

"It's not, really, I told a friend I would take her home, so there's no room in the car for you, I'm sorry" Harry said apologetically.