SIXTY SIX

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE CELEBRITY REPORT

HARRY STYLES IS TAKING OVER AMERICA SOON!
By Tania Keller

As everyone must know by now Harry Styles' North American leg of his Serendipity Tour was cancelled last year due to the birth of his baby daughter Sage. But Harry has never been one to disappoint fans, and that leg was rescheduled for this year, and is starting in less than 2 weeks time in California.
Harry also has Radio a TV Shows appearances scheduled for this upcoming week in Los Angeles, and although his whereabouts are unknown at the time being, our guess is that he is already in the U.S or is traveling there in the next few days.
This North American tour will last until the last week of July, which is a long time for Harry, who is a hands on dad, to be away from his daughter, so we're wondering if little Sage, who is already 8 months old, will be accompanying her daddy on tour.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

The day had arrived, and Louis had a lot of emotions going on at once.

He was excited about going to another country, and get to see new places and meet new people.

But he was also sad about leaving Edgar for so long, he was his baby, and he felt a bit like a bad parent for going away without him.

And most of all, he was anxious about traveling with a now 8 month old baby, and although he had done a ton of research about traveling with babies, he still had no idea what to expect because he knew it depended a lot on how Sage was going to handle it.

Overall, though, he was happy with his decision to go with Harry, because it meant keeping their little family together, and that was the most important thing.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as they boarded the plane.

"Yeah, I was just trying to think if I forgot anything" Louis bit his lip "I'm sure I did".

"They have shops in America, you know? So if you forgot something we'll just buy it" Harry brushed off.

"Yeah, I know" Louis smiled at Harry, and then just focused on the plane they had just boarded "This plane is so cool, by the way".

Because they were traveling in a private plane, they got to go through the private terminal of the airport, which meant they didn't have to go through the normal airport hustle with a lot of people, which meant it had been a lot quicker and easier.

And Louis was thankful for that, because they had a ton of stuff with them, mostly Sage stuff, not to mention the baby was whiny the entire time, which Louis had expected because it was her bedtime. They had purposely planned it like that, though, Louis had fed her dinner, then given her a bath and dressed her in her cozy pajamas right before they left for the airport, so she would go straight to sleep once they were on the plane.

The other good part of using the private terminal was that no one had seen them, and there had been no paparazzi or Harry fans, which Louis hoped meant no one would know they were traveling right now, and there wasn't going to be people waiting for them at the airport in LA when they landed.

"It's pretty comfortable for a long flight, and it should be for Sage also, I made sure we got her a comfy safety seat".

"Great, but I want to feed her before we take off, she doesn't sleep for long if she doesn't have her milk before bed" Louis explained, as he sat down on one of the comfy seats with the baby in his arms.