SIXTY EIGHT

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE WATCHER

HARRY STYLES' CHEATING SCANDAL IS ALL EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT
By Melanie McKay

Yesterday, The Hollywood Informer broke the news that last year Harry Styles cheated on his current boyfriend Louis Tomlinson while he was pregnant, with Grayson Walsh, who is a member of the band Blue Sunset, which opened for Harry for the majority of his world tour.
The news shocked his fans around the world, and many took it to social media to have their say in the matter. The hashtag #harrythecheater trended worldwide all day yesterday, and although most people tweeted using the hashtag, the opinions on the issue were the most diverse. Some blamed Louis for Harry cheating, and some said he was stupid for taking Harry back; some hated and condemned Harry for his actions, while others said they couldn't care less about what Harry did with his personal life, and we personally still don't know how to feel about the news.
The jury is still out on how and if this will affect Harry's career in any way, but we have a hunch that today, which is when his North American Serendipity Tour starts, we might get some answers, and we'll be reporting it to you as soon as we know!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

"I love you" Harry whispered when his lips detached from Louis'.

"I love you more" Louis smiled, and kissed Harry again.

His lips were so soft and delicious today... well, they always were, but today they felt better. Or maybe that was because Louis felt that each day that passed he fell more in love with his boyfriend, and he was sure that tomorrow he was going to think that Harry's lips were even better.

They were laying down on the couch while they kissed, Louis on top of Harry, and as their lips and tongues moved together, Harry started to slip his hands down from Louis' back to his bum, but over his jeans.

Correction, now they were under his jeans... but Louis had no problem with that.

But then, one of Harry's hands went between their crotches, and he undid his jeans button and pulled down the zipper, and then did the same with Louis' pants.

"We can't have sex here" Louis said breaking the kiss, knowing what Harry was doing.

But then he went right back to the kiss, because one thing was not to have sex, while the other was kissing, which he didn't want to stop doing.

"Why not?" Harry asked, breaking the kiss again "This is my dressing room, I can do what I want here".

"Someone might come in" Louis said knowingly, and tried to kiss Harry again, but Harry didn't let him.

"I locked the door" Harry tried to reason "So no one will interrupt".

"Babe, Sage is sleeping in her crib right there" Louis said, pointing at the corner of the room, where her crib was.

"We'll be quiet" Harry proposed.

Louis chuckled, and shook his head.

"Why don't you want to have sex with me?" Harry pouted.

Louis smiled, thinking Harry looked adorable with that pout on his lips, and he couldn't help himself but to kiss that cute pout.