SIXTY FIVE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
CELEBRITY SPY

HARRY STYLES STROLLS ACROSS LONDON STREETS LIKE A PROPER DILF
By Claudia Mayer

The most recent paparazzi pictures of singer Harry Styles, which can be seen above,  show him walking in a park in London, his hair looking gorgeous and his clothes perfectly stylish, as he pushes his daughter's stroller, and honestly, he looks like a proper dilf.
This is not the first time Harry has been seen out and about with little Sage, they were photographed Christmas shopping back in December, and having lunch with Harry's mum in February, but the baby girl's face is still a big enigma, as Harry always makes sure to protect her, which in our eyes, is just adorable, and makes us love him even more.
So what do you think? Is Harry a dilf?
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

HARRY

Harry used to hate waking up with someone in his bed, but now he hated waking up alone, and it was all Louis and his cuddles fault.

And it was also Louis' fault that he was in fact waking up alone most mornings, but he guessed he needed to get used to it, because that was going to be his life while he was on tour.

He stretched a bit, and then grabbed his phone from his nightstand, checked his emails and then his Twitter, and noticed some very uninteresting article about him being a dilf, and he seriously rolled his eyes at it, because it was the most irrelevant piece of 'news' he had read in a long time.

Harry left his phone aside, and got up to go to the bathroom, and when he was done, he went downstairs to get something to eat for breakfast. But before he could get to the kitchen, he ran into his maid, who was cleaning.

"Good morning, Moira" Harry greeted her.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles" Moira greeted him back "What can I make you for breakfast?".

"Nothing, don't worry, I'll just grab a bowl of cereal" Harry answered "Thanks, though".

Harry got his cereal, and also a cup of coffee, and took both things to what he called the telly room, which was like a more casual living room. It was probably his favorite room in the house, and apart from the big telly and a large sectional couch, it had some toys and other baby stuff in it, because it was where he usually spent time with Sage when he brought her to his house, which was pretty much every day.

He would pick her up at Louis' house sometime during the morning, and then drop her off either at lunch time or before dinner, depending if he had work things to do or not.

But at this point, neither during pickup and or at drop off, Harry would stay more than 5 minutes at Louis', and in a way it felt like they were divorced parents who were passing the baby back and forth, it didn't feel at all like they were still in a relationship.

And it was ridiculous in Harry's opinion, because it wasn't that they were fighting or that they were mad at each other, they were still supposed to be together... except they were falling completely apart.

Harry ate his cereal and drank his coffee while he watched a not very interesting morning show, and when he was done, he brought the dishes back to the kitchen, and then went upstairs to take a shower, so he could go pick up Sage when he was ready.