SIXTY TWO

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
MUSIC FACTS

HARRY STYLES JUST HAD A VERY SUCCESSFUL EVENING AT THE BRIT AWARDS
By Lena Walters

Tonight, Harry Styles went home with two: Brit Awards, British Album of the Year, for his album Serendipity, and the fan voted British Video of the Year, for the video of his second single, the soft ballad called 'Worthless'.
Styles also took the stage with an amazing performance of his latest single 'Rewind', which received a well deserved standing ovation from his peers, which is not a strange for his live performances.
The heartthrob revealed on the red carpet that he had attended the event solo, which had us thinking maybe he and Louis Tomlinson were no longer an item (again). But this theory was refuted when during his acceptance speech for the Best British Album award, he made sure to thank Louis, saying the album wouldn't be what it is without him. And although Harry didn't refer to him by name, and just said he wanted to thank  his 'talented boyfriend', it's evident he was referring to Tomlinson, because he cowrote 6 of the songs in the Serendipity album.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

Louis felt so happy that Harry had won those 2 awards, he was a really hard worker and he deserved recognition for that, so he was glad he had gotten it.

The only thing he wished was that he would have been there with him, but he had had to be stupid and eaten that bad fish.

Louis' phone rang, and he right away saw Harry's name and picture on the screen, and he picked up quickly, before it could wake up Sage, who was sleeping next to him.

"Congratulations, babe!" Louis said skipping the hello "You're amazing and you deserve those awards so much".

"Thank you, Lou" Harry replied, and Louis could picture him smiling.

"I wish I was there with you to celebrate" Louis pouted a bit.

"I know, love" Harry answered.

"Are you going to an after party?" Louis wondered.

"I was thinking about it, but maybe I should go check on you" Harry offered.

"No, no, I'm fine, go to a party and celebrate, you deserve it" Louis said, meaning it completely.

"Yeah?" Harry asked, his voice unsure.

"Yes, of course" Louis replied "Go have fun",

"Okay" Harry answered "I'll come by tomorrow, say goodnight to Sagie for me".

"I will, but she's already snoring" Louis told him as he looked at their daughter.

"She doesn't snore" Harry pointed out.

"It's just a saying" Louis chuckled.

"I love you, Lou" Harry stated.

"I love you too, Harry" Louis replied, with a big grin on his face.

They said goodbye, and Louis smiled as he left his phone on his nightstand, and then looked at Sage again, who was still sound asleep in the middle of the bed.