SIXTY

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
CELEBRITY SPY

3 THING WE WISH HARRY STYLES WOULD GIFT US THIS CHRISTMAS
By Claudia Mayer

1. A Christmas album, or at least a song: Many artists have been known to release Christmas tracks to celebrate the holidays, but Harry has never done it, and we wish he would; his raspy velvety voice would be amazing singing about snow and reindeers.
2. A picture of his daughter Sage: Harry's daughter was born at the end of August, but he has only shared one picture of her since then, and it was only of her hand, and not just us, but the entire world has been dying to see more of baby Styles.
3. A new documentary movie: Back in 2013 Harry released a documentary film about his life on tour, and we even got a glimpse of his personal life in it. A lot has changed since 2013, so we think a new movie is way overdue.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

Every time Louis was with his sisters, he felt his heart was happy, because it reminded him of his childhood and all the good memories he had of that time, and he was making even better memories now that he could be himself around both of them all of the time.

He had picked them up at the train station around noon, and had taken them out to lunch, which had been great, and then they had gone to Louis' flat so they could rest for a while before they had to get ready to head to Harry's house for the dinner party.

And that's what they were doing now, at least Louis was, because he had changed into the clothes he had specially bought for the occasion, and now he was doing his hair, or at least trying to, because he wanted to look nice for his party.

"Lou?" Lottie asked coming into his bathroom.

"Mmm" Louis hummed as he carefully combed his hair the way he wanted it.

"Can I borrow some eyeliner, I forgot mine at home" Lottie said.

Louis stopped doing his hair and turned to look at his sister, who was staring back at him with expecting eyes, and he blinked once, then twice, feeling really confused.

"Well?" Lottie insisted.

"What makes you think I have eyeliner?" Louis asked her.

"I don't know" Lottie shrugged.

"I know I'm gay, but I'm not a drag queen, Lottie" Louis explained.

"You don't need to be a drag queen to wear eyeliner, lots of guys wear it, even straight guys" Lottie told him.

"Well, I don't, so I don't have any, sorry, love" Louis said, and went back to his hair.

"It's fine" Lottie accepted "Do you need help with your hair?".

"No, thank you, love, I'm almost done" Louis answered, because he was "Could you do me a favor, though?".

"Sure" replied Lottie.

"Could you go check if Sage woke up from her nap?" Louis asked, not having set up the baby monitor.

"Yeah, of course" Lottie agreed, and walked away.

Louis was left alone to finish styling his hair, deciding to put a lot of hairspray on it when he decided it was ready, wanting it to stay in place.

When he was done, Lottie still hadn't come back, so he decided to go look for her and Sage, and when he walked into the nursery, he noticed his sister had the baby on the changing table.