FIFTY THREE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
MUSIC FACTS

HARRY STYLES UK TOUR IS ABOUT TO START!
By Lena Walters

It's finally the United Kingdom and Ireland's turn to witness Harry Styles live, as the singer's Serendipity Tour starts October 3rd in Newcastle, where he's performing 2 shows in consecutive days.
The tickets for all the shows in the UK and Ireland are sold out, and fans expect nothing other than perfection from their favorite artist, as they have been constantly tweeting how excited they are to hear Harry sing the songs from his latest album, as well as some of his classics.
Despite the tour beginning so soon, so far Harry has made no appearances or given any interviews to promote the tour, which is probably due to his new parental responsibilities. But we hear he's supposed to be on The Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw on BBC Radio 1 tomorrow, which his fans are very much looking forward to hearing.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

At 6 in the morning Louis knew nighttime was over in Sage's schedule, because for the last week, that had been the time when she just wouldn't go back to sleep.

But overall it had been a good night, Louis was tired, of course, but functional tired, which was good.

"Are you going to stay in here while I make breakfast for Edgar and I?" Louis asked Sage as he set her in the bouncer that was in the living room.

Sage immediately started to fuss, which definitely wasn't a good sign.

"Don't cry, Sagie, be a good girl for mummy" Louis said softly and he moved the little toys hanging from the bouncer "Look at these, they're so pretty".

Sage's blue eyes focused on one of the toys and she started waving her little arms, as if she was excited, so Louis turned on the bouncer so the little toys would keep moving, and then slowly walked away, not to distract her.

That seemed to do it, and Louis went to the kitchen, from where he could keep an eye on Sage, and he gave Edgar food, and then made scrambled eggs and a cup of coffee for himself to wake up properly (the doctor had said it was fine to drink a few cups of coffee a day while nursing).

Then he sat at the table and ate his breakfast while he watched Sage in her bouncer, who still seemed very interested in the mobile toys.

Louis found it weird how he could just spend hours staring at his daughter little face; and now that she was a little bigger, her face features where a lot more distinguishable, and she certainly looked a lot like Louis, except for her eye shape, that was all Harry.

When Louis finished eating, Sage was still chilling in her bouncer, so Louis left his empty plate and mug in the sink and went to get her.

"You were a very good girl, you know that?" Louis smiled, and tickled the baby's tummy a little "Huh, cute girl? Wait until I tell daddy you stayed in the bouncer for that long, he's going to be so impressed".

But it seemed Sage wasn't having it anymore, so Louis unbuckled her from the bouncer, picked her up and gave her head a few kisses.

"Your daddy is going to be on the radio today" Louis explained, suddenly remembering, and looked at the clock on the wall, and it was still early "Do you want to listen?".