FORTY NINE

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
CELEBRITY SPY

COULD IT BE THAT BABY STYLES ALREADY ARRIVED INTO THIS WORLD?
By Claudia Mayer

Harry Styles' fans have been speculating for the past few days that his and Louis Tomlinson's bundle of joy might have already arrived into this world, but that is has been kept a secret from the public.
The fans mainly base their theory in the fact that neither Harry or Louis have been seen out in public since pictures of them leaving a medical center came out 2 weeks ago, and in them, Louis seemed about ready to give birth; and there's also the fact that Harry has been completely absent from social media in the same period of time.
But there are some people who are skeptical, like us, who think that if Harry's child had been born, he would have announced it to his fans or there would be more substantial proof at least.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

LOUIS

"I don't understand why we couldn't have the pizza delivered to your flat" Niall said as he and Louis walked down the street.

"Because I want to go into labor, and walking is supposed to help" Louis replied.

"But it's not your due date yet" Niall pointed out.

"It will be in 3 days, and I'm already done with this pregnancy thing, my poor back can't take it anymore" Louis informed his friend.

"I'm telling you  right now, if your water breaks here in the middle of the street I won't know what to do" Niall said, and he actually seemed scared.

"That won't happen, the baby hasn't even dropped yet, and I have the feeling I'm going to end up going overdue" Louis sighed as he rubbed the side of his belly.

"Could you imagine if you went so overdue that she was born on my birthday?" Niall asked.

"Don't even joke about that, it would mean me going 11 days overdue" Louis replied.

"But it would be so cool, and you would have to name her after me" Niall decided.

"No, thanks" Louis turned him down.

"It's not like you have a name picked out" Niall reminded him.

"Not for lack of effort, I swear Harry and I have been over every name in existence" Louis answered.

"Maybe once you see her you'll know" Niall said while they walked inside the pizzeria.

"I hope so" Louis replied, and went over to the counter, where a lad was working "Hi, I ordered a large pizza over the phone a little while ago, it's under Louis Tomlinson".

"I'll go get that for you" the lad answered.

"Thanks" Louis replied.

"This pizza better be the best I've had in my life after that walk" Niall commented.

"It was just a 10 minute walk, you're so lazy" Louis rolled his eyes "And this place is great, why do you think all the tables are busy?".

Louis looked around the pizzeria, which was really packed, and suddenly his eyes landed on a girl who was sitting at a table close to where they were, and she had her phone out, and was pointing it directly at him.