THIRTY SIX

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
THE RUMOR FACTORY

WHO IS HAVING HARRY STYLES' BABY?
By Alex Miller

Yesterday, Harry Styles shocked the world when he announced he is going to be a dad, and that for that reason he is canceling the North America leg of his Seredipity Tour.
But what Harry didn't say, is who he is having a child with. So we decided to go back, and make a list of the men Harry has been linked to in the past year to try to find out who it can be.

Cole Martin: Harry and Cole were first seen together over a year ago at a nightclub in LA, and over the following months they were spotted together a few times in that same city, and then in London. In August of last year, during an interview in London, Cole seemed to confirm his relationship with Harry, but later that same month, things apparently ended, which was confirmed by Cole during a magazine interview that was released in early October.
Now, we did the math, and if Cole was the one who was pregnant, he would be pretty far along by now, which he clearly isn't, because just 2 weeks ago, he was photographed while on holiday in Hawaii with friends, and he looked as fit as ever.

Louis Tomlinson: Allegedly, he was the reason for Harry and Cole's breakup, and was first seen with Harry at the beginning of August of last year outside of a nightclub in London, and a few weeks later, he was seen getting in his car outside the same club. At the time, media was calling him 'the mystery brunette', because no one had any idea who he was, until one of Harry's fans found him working at a bookstore in London, and asked what his name was. Then, when Harry released his album Serendipity, it was revealed that 6 songs in the album were cowritten by Harry and Louis, and most people thought he had always been just a songwriter, and not Harry's lover, which was plausible, because they were never really seen doing anything romantic.
Louis was last seen at Harrys album release party in November, but there is a chance he could have kept seeing the pop star, and that he could be the one pregnant with his child.

Brandon Carmichael: The Australian model was first linked to Harry in late September of last year, when they were seen out at a nightclub in London, with a bunch of Harry's friends,. They were seen together a few more times after that, but in an interview Harry gave in November, he denied being in a relationship with Brandon, and said they were nothing more than good friends.
But this wouldn't be the first time someone famous lied about being in a relationship, but then again, Brandon recently posted pictures with his boyfriend on Instagram, and according to some sources they have been together for over a year.

Grayson Walsh: The guitarist of American band Blue Sunset, which has been touring with Harry since the Serendipity Tour started, was first linked to Harry at the end of January, when security footage of them kissing in an elevator in Colombia was released to the public. Then in February, pictures of them together were taken in Australia, in which they certainly look pretty cozy, and it is rumored that they're currently in a serious relationship.
For that reason, he is our main candidate to be the one having Harry's baby, but no information has been released from Grayson's band management, so we can't confirm if this is true or not.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

LOUIS

Louis finished reading that news story, and decided to put away his phone, because it was probably the 50th article he had read about Harry since he woke up that morning, and he had had enough.