FIFTY TWO

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
THE WATCHER

IT'S A GIRL FOR HARRY STYLES!
By Melanie McKay

Last night Harry Styles took to Instagram to announce the birth of his daughter, which now we know happened over 3 weeks ago, but it had been kept a complete secret.
The announcement came in the form of a very cute black and white picture of a tiny hand holding tightly to Harry's index finger, which you can see above, with the caption 'Sage 💖 31.8.18'
Now, the name Sage can actually be used for both girls and boys, but based on the glittery pink heart Harry added after the name, everyone in social media has concluded that baby Sage is a girl, and the generalized opinion is that the name Sage Styles is pretty cool.
So congratulation Harry on your baby girl, and we hope to see more pictures of her in the future!
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

HARRY

It had been about 3 months since Harry played a show, but it was almost October now, which meant his UK tour was just about to start.

And Harry liked to change his setlist every leg of the tour, so he needed to rehearse with his band, and that was what he was doing right now...

But it was going horrible, and not only the new songs, everything.

Harry kept being off beat and forgetting the lyrics, which he knew was because he was sleep deprived, and he was trying to snap out of it, and do better, but it was proving to be impossible.

"Sorry, guys" Harry said to his band when he messed up for the hundredth time "Let's take a break, okay?".

The guys agreed, leaving their instruments aside, and Harry sighed as he held onto the microphone stand looking down.

"It wasn't that bad" Sawyer said, and putting his hands on Harry's shoulders.

"Yes, it was" Harry nodded, and turned around to look at his friend.

"You're just rusty" Sawyer told him with a half smile "I'm gonna get a coffee, you want one?".

"Please" Harry replied.

"Alright" Sawyer said, and walked away.

Harry was about to go lay down on the sofa he had been staring at the whole rehearsal time, wanting to close his eyes for a few minutes, when he saw his manager approaching him, and he didn't seem pleased.

"That was terrible, Harry" Chris told him point black.

"I know" Harry admitted, there was no use denying it.

"What's wrong with you?" Chris asked.

"I'm just rusty" Harry repeated what Sawyer said, and rubbed one of his eyes with the heel of his hand.

"How many hours of sleep did you get last night?" Chris wondered.

"Like 2?" Harry answered unsure "Maybe 3?".

"Harry, you have a show in a week, and another one the night after, so you need to start sleeping more, or you'll have a lot of disappointed fans" Chris warned him.