What the Hell?

I stood up, still trying to decide whether I should go or not, I checked to see if Lila was sleeping, which she was. I made my decision without anymore thought and almost ran down the aisle.

He was already in the actual cubicle itself so I squeezed into the second one, holding my ear up against the door so I could hear if he came out of his. I felt like an idiot, what the hell was I thinking? The truth was I wasn't thinking I was being my stupid teenage self again. I heard the click of a door opening and pushed mine open a little too quickly, resulting in me slamming into Harry himself.

"Hey." I whispered, my hands pressed up against his chest, he looked rather startled, but he held eye contact.

"Hi." He breathed, unable to look away, my heart raced and I don't know why.

We stood there for what felt like hours just staring at each other, neither of us made a move, I didn't want to, yet at the same time I thought I should. I could feel every breath he took against my face, he smelt like toothpaste. It was the same brand Louis used. Oh Lou, I love my Lou. What the hell am I doing?

"Excuse me, can I just get through here?" One of the other passengers asked us, I then realised we were taking up the entryway of the toilets; Harry moved before I, he started walking up the aisle back towards our seats. I had no other choice but to follow him back to where my seat was. At least I hadn't done something I'd regret; at least I hadn't made a fool of myself.

Just as I went to turn into my seat Harry came back and stopped me. I was confused but his smile was very calming.

"We'll talk when we get there." He winked, before kissing my cheek and heading back to his seat which was right opposite Louis. What have I gotten myself into now?