Thank you Harry.

I can't remember exactly how, but we somehow made our way onto the sofa, our hands wandered each other's bodies, I traced his perfectly parted lips with the tip of my tongue, his fingertips inches their way down my relaxed body. I could feel every breath he took, and every single move he made.

The more we got into it the more it felt wrong, the more I was confused unsure if this was what I wanted. He didn't seem to notice my sudden change of pace, the way I seemed to slow down my affections towards him. I kissed him harder, trying to avoid his disappointment. We'd started this and it was too late to turn back.

"No wait." He moaned, departing his lips from mine. I looked at him confused but secretly relieved.

"What?" I asked.

"This is just too..."

"Weird." We both said at the same time.

"Yeah, you're Lou's Girlfriend!" he laughed, embarrassed. I watched as he self consciously covered his almost naked body.

"I know, and you're his best friend." I joined him in laughing; man did it feel good to finally get this over with.

"What the hell happened?" He asked, as he made himself rather comfortable, on the floor.

"I have no idea." I suddenly felt really sad, I felt like a major betrayer, a horrid slag.

"We're idiots." He breathed and stared up at me, although this time when he looked at me, I didn't feel anything it was just Harry, nothing special.

"Yeah, especially me." I could feel tears stinging in my eyes, threatening to fall down my cheeks.

"Don't cry Jay, you're not a slag we were confused. It's all in the past I promise." He handed me a tissue from the coffee table.

"But it still happened." Now I was really blubbering on.

"No hey, you're like a sister to me you know that. I'd never tell anyone about this, it's between us and between you and me nothing happened." He winked, trying to make me feel better.

"Really?" I asked, wiping my tear stained face.

"Really." He took hold of my hand, in a brotherly way, I was really glad we could sort this mess out, and a lesson I learnt during this whole experience was; I was in love with Louis Tomlinson, and nothing would ever change. He was my soul mate and nothing Harry could do would change that.

"Thank you Harry." I whispered, resting my head on his shoulder, he had moved from the floor to the sofa beside me so we sat back and enjoyed the television movie on the screen. It felt good to have my brother hazza back, it felt good to finally know that I wasn't hurting my fiancé anymore. I was ready to marry him and that was that.