Oh Harry

I raced back into our suite, leaving Lila behind. I didn't want her to make Harry any more upset than he already was.

"Harry wait," I called after him just as he ran into his bedroom and slammed the door, Liam and Louis both stared at me, wondering what the heck had happened.

"Uh babe, is Harry on his period?" Louis asked immaturely, his hair was wet so he'd obviously had a shower once I'd left.

"Louis not now," I pleaded rushing over to Harry's door.

"Please let me in." I begged banging on his door, but inside I knew he probably wouldn't open up to me.

He didn't even answer me, which I probably deserved.

"Jay, forget about Harry, you need to get ready for our outing, Liam is already ready so he can go and parent Harry instead come on let's go get ready." My fiancé struggled to pry me away from his best friends door, but I had to give into him otherwise I'd probably ruin everyone else's day.

Once we were in the safety of our own room, Louis gave me the serious look, meaning he now wanted to talk about what had happened.

"Lila told me she was pregnant, which turned out was a false alarm, Harry overheard us arguing about it and ran back here." I confessed, stripping off, and changing into the new dress Liam bought me.

"Lila pregnant?" he chuckled, probably unable to believe such a thing.

"I know, and I kind of had it out with her, she never told me it was a false alarm, and I don't know babe something inside of me cracked I started talking about our baby and how I wish everything was different." I wasn't crying but I promise you I was close to it.

"Hey, don't you worry you'll have another, heck you can have as many as you want. We can start right now if you want, don't bother getting dressed." He joked, giving me a flirtatious wink, I just had to laugh he really was one of the funniest guys I'd ever met.

"Well we are going on our honey moon tomorrow night." I reminded him, turning around so he could zip up my back; he squeezed me on my bum, just to be cheeky so I turned around to bite him in return.

"We'd better not get bombarded with fans tomorrow night, I want you all to myself." He purred in my ear, but unfortunately I had to get ready so off I went in search for my heels.

"Why was Harry so cross?" Louis asked, while laying on the bed watching me race around trying to find everything.

"Well Lila kept something like that from him I guess." I wasn't entirely sure actually.

"I never really thought he liked her all that much though." He scrunched up his gorgeous face.

"Well big things like that change people." I answered applying my makeup.

"So do you think if you hadn't got pregnant that I wouldn't have married you?" he asked in an accusing tone, I didn't know what to say because it was true I didn't think back then that we would get married, but now we were and everything was perfect....well almost perfect.

"No Louis, but Harry and Lila are different."

"I suppose so, hey are you nearly ready we should be heading off soon." He checked his phone for the time, I had no idea what we were doing tonight because nobody would tell me, all I know is that there was no way I was letting any of them get drunk not on the eve of my wedding!