Company.

He walked in, cheeky faced and dressed in his favourite t-shirt and shorts, not exactly the sexiest get up I've seen, but hey this was only a test to see what we are.

"Hey." He whispered shyly as I shut the door behind him, I made sure it was locked, so that if anybody decided to pop by I'd have that advantage and could hide Harry quickly, or he had time to look decent.

"Hey." I smiled nervously, unable to think of anything else to do, we went into the living room, where I'd been watching the O.C, I know that show is really old but I loved it.

"Good show." He nodded towards the television as we sat down together; I didn't exactly know what we were going to be doing, or how this was going to work. But I was willing to just wait and find out.

I kept looking over at him every so often to see whether he was watching me or the episode, every time I looked I was disappointed, every time he was staring at the half naked people on television soaking up the sun rays. He did eventually wrap his arms around my shoulder though. When that particular episode ended I got up to switch the next one on. This was the moment I had to take charge, as soon as I pressed play I went straight over to him and kissed him right on the mouth as hard as I could, he kissed me back hungrily, we didn't break apart as I sat back down on the sofa beside him.

He was moaning, and I was sighing it felt so right kissing him like this, I don't know why I was enjoying it, I didn't quite understand but it was happening so I let it. He let his hands wander down my shirt, as if he was trying to figure me out, like he needed to know every inch of me.

A knock at the door caused the two of us to spring apart from each other, he started swearing, and I straightened myself up.

"Go into the bathroom, and wait there until I come and get you." I told him, and he ran out to the master bathroom.

I opened the door as slowly as possible just to make sure Harry had gotten there on time, the caring face of my best friend Liam, was unfortunately the last face I wanted to see right at that moment.

"Hey Li." I said a little too loudly.

"Hey, just wanted to know if you'd like some company I mean since Lou went out for the night and everything." He smiled sweetly, but he couldn't stay.

"Well I'd love to hang with you but I'm feeling kind of tired and a bit off really, just need a quiet night to myself sorry Liam." I yawned to make my story a little more believable.

"Right, well I guess I'll go see what Lila and Harry are up to then." He smiled, although I could tell he was slightly disappointed.

"Night Liam." I called after him, and locked the door again.

"You can come back out now Harry." I yelled up the hall, he came back out, this time only wearing boxers, now I don't know if you've seen the recent pictures of Harry, but let me tell you he's been working out alot more than he had back when the band first started, you know how Lou was always the muscular one back then? Well let me tell you, Harry was now a close second.