I'm starting to fall in love

“Last night was crazy and today it's setting in. Did you really mean it and could you say it again? Oh-oh, even if you just say it over the phone. Come on, ring, ring, ring.” The voice of Demi Lovato filled my ears, my mouth literally fell open. I’d met Demi only a few times before but we weren’t exactly friends, she was one of my idols in fact. I just had to scan the room in search of Louis, just to let him know how happy this was making me. But unfortunately he wasn’t in sight.

“Love makes me crazy, restless, dumb and paranoid but I'll take a chance on us and hope you don't destroy my heart just give me one guarantee, I'm the only girl you see what you say, boy?” What happened next was unbelievable; Niall came up behind Demi and started singing along.

“You're my only shorty, you're my only shorty I'm telling you the truth, girl, it's only you, you're my only, you're my only, you're my only one and only. You're my only shorty, am I your only shorty? You're my only shorty, am I your only shorty? I'm telling you the truth, oh, girl, it's only you, you’re my only, you're my only, you're my only, you're my only shorty.”

They put on quite a show; Demi pushed him around acting like she would dump him if he turned out to be a liar, and they were both unbelievably brilliant. The crowd were going wild, and so was I.

“Every day and night you got an open invitation, whoa As long as I'm your one and only destination
Fly-y-y with me, I'll be your fantasy, oh, yeah. You're in demand but baby, baby, so am I but if you're weak and try to sneak I'll have to tell you bye, bye I'm a put you on the spot. Am I your only girl or not? What you say, boy, woo.”

When they had finished the song I leapt out of my seat to applaud them, not even noticing that Zayn, Harry and Liam had disappeared from the crowd.

“Ladies and gentleman give it up for Demi Lovato!” Niall cheered, kissing her on her cheek just before she ducked backstage. I cheered one more time before sitting back down. I then noticed that the boys had gone. It didn’t seem suspicious; in fact I hardly took any notice.

“This next act is one of Jay’s favourite bands, and they’ll be singing one of her old favourites so put your hands together for McFly!” Niall ran backstage, my heart started racing as I saw the faces of those boys coming onto the stage.

“This one is for Jay.” And then the music started to play.

“You and I have got alot in common we share all the same problems Luck, love and life aren't on our side I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time always the last one in a long line waiting for something to turn out right, right” Goosebumps started to form on my arms as I listened to the beautiful music.

“I'm starting to fall in love Its getting too much Not often that I slip up Its just my luck, yeah, yeah Rain clouds are gathering in numbers Just when I put away my jumper Luck and love still aren't on my side And I still refuse to be a skeptic Cause I know how you could still correct this Maybe this will be my lucky night, night I'm starting to fall in love Its getting too much It’s not often that I slip up Its just my luck, Just my luck, Just my luck, Just my luck. Yeah, it’s just my luck, just my luck, just my luck, Just my luck, Something to turn out right, just my luck!” They sang, and I began to sing along.

“I'm starting to fall in love, it’s getting too much, not often that I slip up, It’s just my luck. It’s just my luck”

I just couldn’t believe Louis would do something like this for me!