L.O.V.E

"I'll be right back." Niall told us all as we arrived at this concert hall. I had no idea why we were here but I was eager to find out. Niall slipped out the back into an unseen room, I was curious to find ot what was going on.

"Is everyone here?" Louis asked Liam who had mysteriously appeared in front of us.

"Yeah, they are all here." he smiled widely looking directly at me.

"What's going on?" I asked smiling, I was completely confused but had a feeling this was something to do with why Lou ditched me on the plane.

"You ready?" He asked me, squeezing my hand; I nodded so we started following Liam into the mysterious room.

As we walked through the doors, i noticed this was a rather large theatre, I could hear people murmuring my first guess was that Louis had organised a movie night in this huge theatre. But when we turned the corner and I saw what was going on my mouth dropped completely open.

"What on earth?" I managed to ask, looking around at the tons of people staring back at me, I turned around to face the stage...yes a stage he'd organised a concert right here for me.

"You did this?" I asked Lou, turning to face him and at first he looked away embarrassed but eventually he looked me in the eye and nodded.

"This is for you, on the night before you're Mrs Tomlinson." He whispered planting a loving kiss upon my forehead.

"Liam will show you to your seat, I just have to go do something for a second." He went onto the stage and behind the curtain. I stared out into the crowd of familiar faces, my cousins, and friends both famous and non famous as well as past and current co stars. I couldn't believe that they'd all flown over to Australia for me, this was unreal.

"Jay, stop gawking at the audience and sit down." Liam instructed, pulling me over to our front row seats.

"Sorry." I whispered before doing what I was told. Not long after I took my seat between Zayn and Liam, the lights were switched off and the curtain was drawn.

"Thank you all for coming here tonight." My fiancé greeted the crowd, they all cheered which made him very happy.

"I bet you all know why I've invited you all here this evening right?" he asked and everyone cheered yet again.

"To celebrate the one person who I want to spend the rest of my life with, everybody give it up for Jay!" now I had to bury my head into Liam's shoulder, this was embarrassing but not in the pee your pants in kindergarten kind of way, more like the everyone is looking at me embarrassment.

Liam beside me squeezed my hand, and Zayn gave me a friendly nudge.

"Now for our first act, I'd like to welcome a friend of mine to the stage, give it up for the one and only Miley Cyrus!"

"How ya'll doin' tonight?" she addressed us, as she appeared dressed in a very elegant black dress she looked like a goddess, absolutely stunning I tell you! And her husband noticed it too.

"This song is for all the lovers in the audience tonight, and for a very special couple, who own a piece of my heart."

She started to sing one of my favourite songs:

"L is for the way you look at me
O is for the only one I see
V is very, very extraordinary
E is even more than anyone that you adore and

Love is all that I can give to you
Love is more than just a game for two
Two in love can make it
Take my heart and please don't break it
Love was made for me and you"

I couldn't help but tear up as one of my closet friends was singing to me, and a crowd of the people who have been important parts in my life.

***

Guys, if you have any long song requests leave them below as there will be alot more of your favourite artists performing!!