One Thing

“Can you go back to your seat to make room for the next act?” he asked kissing me on the forehead, boy did I feel silly. Everyone started laughing at us, but all I could do was go back down to my seat.

I walked down to the front row and sat beside my sister once again, she played with my hair and we waited for whatever was to happen next.

“I’ve tried playing it cool..but when I’m looking at you I can’t ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race” Liam began to sing up on stage I started to smile my heart began racing and my entire body was shaking. Tears were filling my eyes.

“Shot me out of the sky, you're my kryptonite You keep making me weak. Yeah, frozen and can't breathe” Harry sang his line perfectly looking directly at me, I grabbed onto Bailey’s hand as i started to cry, just before Zayn began his line.

“Something’s gotta give now 'Cause I’m dying just to make you see that I need you here with me now 'Cause you've got that one thing” he sang ever so beautifully walking down the stage steps and over to me to sing directly at me. Liam and Harry were standing on the stage there was still no sight of Louis and Niall. Zayn quickly went back over to the boys just in time for the chorus.

“So get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead, I don't, I don't, don't know what it is but I need that one thing and you've got that one thing!” They all sang together I could hardly see them by then because the tears had clogged up my vision. Niall suddenly appeared in the crowd singing his line while walking down the aisle.

“Now I'm climbing the walls but you don't notice at all that I'm going out of my mind all day and all night” He sang and sat down beside me wrapping his spare arm around me, the other three boys all made their way in front of me also. My heart skipped a beat as i heard the voice of my man, his angelic vocals filled my ears as he began to sing.

“Something’s gotta give now 'Cause I'm dying just to be your man and I need you here with me now, 'Cause you've got that one thing!” He changed the words just for me, he was wearing a suit and looked absolutely smashing, all five of them were now in front of me, and Lou grabbed hold of my shaking hand pulling me up to wrap his arms around me, just as they all started to sing the chorus again.

“So get out, get out, get out of my head And fall into my arms instead I don't, I don't, don't know what it is But I need that one thing So get out, get out, get out of my mind And come on, come into my life I don't, I don't, don't know what it is But I need that one thing And you've got that one thing. Woah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-oh, Woah-oh-oh-oh” I tried my hardest to hold back my tears but these boys just meant so much to me it was hard to contain my emotions. Harry then pulled me in for a hug as he sang to me.

“You've got that one thing” He and Liam both had an arm each around my shoulders the other three had were standing nearby, I looked out into the crowd to see all the smiling faces of all our loved ones, even Bailey had a tear in her eye!

“Get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead”

“So get out, get out, get out of my head And fall into my arms instead I don't, I don't, don't know what it is But I need that one thing So get out, get out, get out of my mind And come on, come into my life I don't, I don't, don't know what it is But I need that one thing And you've got that one thing” They finished, and everybody started to cheer once more, I hugged all five of them individually and gave Louis a big kiss on the mouth everyone then of course started cheering and whistling but I didn’t even mind!

Miley, Ed, Louis, Taylor, Justin, Niall, Demi, Liam, Zayn, Katy, Harry and even Lila all took the stage while I sat down and got a chance to wipe my face off. A familiar up beat song started to play, a song I had grown up listening to. It was one of my absolute favorite’s I can’t believe Louis worked it out? Maybe Tamy told him!