Beautiful Wife.

The wedding reception wasn’t going to be a typical reception, mainly because we’re famous and couldn’t go out of the building but secondly it was because I never wanted to be normal I’ve always wanted to do things differently, to break out of the crowd which is what I’ve always tried to do. I mean seriously what girl spends her high school life as a loser who achieves nothing and ends up one of the most successful young Hollywood stars of her time? Not to mention marrying her perfect pop star boyfriend as well.

                “What are you thinking of?” Lou asked me, kissing my hand which was still entwined in his.

                “How unreal my life is.” I admitted taking in the atmosphere around me, guests were chatting, Harry and Niall were running around being silly, Bailey was talking with my parents, and Lou’s mum was talking to Kristen.

                “Didn’t know your mum was a twilight fan?” I joked and Louis began to chuckle.

                “You know us Tomlinson’s we love to sink our teeth into tasty victims.” He then started to lunge his teeth in the direction of my exposed neck. I let out a playful squeal and a few people started to stare.

                “Leave that for the honeymoon.” Niall immaturely called out from across the room, which caused more than a few chuckles.

                “I’d better go take this dress off.” I told Louis, giving him a quick peck on the lips, he smiled at me lovingly which made me question whether I had something on my face.

                “What is it?” I asked nervously wiping my face just in case.

                “I married a beautiful girl.” He smiled once more, but didn’t look away once.

                “I’ll be back soon.” I promised, stroking his freshly shaven face. He nodded and turned towards Liam who just came past. I left the two to mingle and started towards the exit, dragging Kristen on the way out.

                “Oh hey.” She sounded startled.

                “I need some help getting this thing off.” I told her with a gleeful look in my eye.

                “Oh.” She smiled knowingly and followed me into the elevator.