The final announcement!

Waking up beside someone you love was always a good feeling, waking up next to your husband who you've been apart from for two months was so much better!

I looked over to my sleeping lover, he was lying on his stomach with his bare back exposed. I ran my cold fingers over the scratch marks I had left there the previous night, gently kissing them before getting out of bed and heading towards the bathroom I really needed a shower.

For the first time in months I sang loudly as the water ran down my naked body. For the first time since the honeymoon I was happy. After I had finished in the shower I walked into an empty bedroom. I had no idea where the hell he'd gone after all he'd been asleep the last time I'd seen him. I raced straight into the kitchen and living area and he was nowhere in sight. I did however notice that his keys and wallet were missing. It was just my luck having had a one night stand with my own husband!

Another hour passed before the turning of the door knob occurred I practically jumped on Harry as he walked through the front door.

"Have you seen him?" I asked impatiently and for a second there he looked confused.

"You actually lost him?" he started to laugh at me; yes I guess it was pretty funny but at the time I didn't think so.

"I'm sorry but you actually don't know where he is?" he began to laugh even harder must to my disapproval.

"No really I am sorry." He stopped himself finally.

"It's fine." I took another look at my phone to check for messages.

Just as I noticed I had none, Harry's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" he answered politely and I stood there watching him eager to find out who it was.

"Yeah we're both here. Come on up." He said, before ending the call.

"He's coming up." He told me taking a seat on the kitchen bench.

"Thank goodness." I exhaled a sigh of relief, anxiously waiting for the front door to open. When it did I was extremely surprised to see who was there.

The entire band was standing there with mixed expressions upon their faces, heck even Penny was there.

"Hey love, sorry for leaving earlier." Lou came over to kiss me on the forehead.

"That's okay but why is everyone here?" I asked turning to face them all.

"We have an announcement." He announced and I looked at each of their individual faces.

Penny looked excited, Niall seemed to be pretty calm, Zayn looked anxious and Liam was filled with worry. I had no idea what to expect they all seemed to know what was going on which meant I was the clueless one as usual.

"Well?" I demanded stomping my foot impatiently. Louis grinned like a buffoon but looked nervously at everyone else one last time. Everyone then stared at me waiting to see my reaction.

"We're all moving back to London."