The Aisle.

I wasn't facing the elevators exit doors, so when they opened I had to turn myself around to face the crowd that were sitting there waiting for us all to arrive. Lila, Tess, Tamy, Lottie, Fizz, Bailey and Miley all took their positions as bridesmaids and made sure to locate the groomsmen that were allocated to walking them down the line. My Daddy then took me by the arm. I smiled sweetly at him and the crowd as I waited for the music to start. For the past year, I'd spent getting this entire thing together I'd practised this moment many times before, walking down the aisle making sure to smile.

It was a piece of cake. I watched as my sister Tamy told my little cousin Effie what to do, she was the flower girl and at only four years of age she was bound to be a little confused as to what to do. I was definately proud of my sister for stepping up as she usually avoided children at all costs. I took note that Lottie was doing the same for the page boy who was one of Lou's cousin's; luckily he was 7 and understood the importance of escorting the ring down the aisle. Harry smiled at me although I knew he was rather unexcited about escorting his ex down the aisle.

I knew it was time for the ceremony to start when my Mother took to her feet, the rest of the crowd followed in her lead, now every member of that crowd stood in their rows waiting for me to walk by them, just so they could sit down again. Miley gave me the thumbs up before taking Stan by the arm, I silently wondered whether he was comfortable escorting someone so famous, but really it wasn't that important if he were.

Louis and the minister entered the front stage in front of everyone, and the music sounded, I took one last nervous gulp of air and waiting for everyone to start moving. First down the Aisle was Lottie; she was escorted by Niall who I personally thought was a perfect match seeing as they both had gorgeous blond locks. Followed by her was Fizz who was escorted by my brother Justin, next came Miley and Stan who looked a bit uncomfortable. A giggle fell from my lips causing my dad to question my sanity. Bailey was next and she was escorted by Louis' cousin Blake, who I never knew existed until this wedding which I guess was quite funny. Zayn escorted Tess who I swear was about to burst with excitement I literally had my fingers crossed that she would remain normal for the remainder of the ceremony!

I was freaking out watching all these people staring at my bridal party as they carefully walked down the aisle. Liam gave me one last smile before taking the arms of Phoebe and Daisy as he escorted the both of them behind the other couples. The Flower Girl, and Page boy both looked at me as if waiting for me to tell them it was okay to start walking, so as soon as I gave them the nod, off they also went. But then it was my turn, I'd waiting for this moment my entire life and it was finally here. My father gave my arm a little squeeze and my feet finally started working...

What did you think so far??