The Bathtub part 1.

It had been had been almost two months since he’d left me, since then he had been away with the boys on a promotional tour around neighbouring cities after the release of their brand new album. I was stuck at home by myself. The press hadn’t stopped hounding me and somehow they knew that Louis had moved out. He hadn’t even been bothered to come back for his belongings. But he had more than enough in his bank account to replace everything anyway. I had been shunned by his side of the family, not even the boys would talk to me as much as they used to -well Harry did but I don’t think that’s anything to be proud about. He’d told me he would move out once everything was sorted out, I knew deep down he didn’t want to leave me alone as long as Louis wasn’t speaking to me.

I was sitting here in the bathtub, feeling sorry for myself on the night the boys were due to return for a short break. I knew I wouldn’t be alone for the night as Harry would be home soon. I heard a faint knock on the bathroom door, a rat-a-tat-tat. So I quickly sunk lower in the tub to make sure I was completely covered. The door handle started to rustle as the person began to open the unlocked door. I quickly adjusted myself to make sure I was completely covered to avoid embarrassment. The person who stood in the doorway was the person I had least expected to see standing there.

This chapter is short because I want you to guess who is at the door!!

GO GO GO leave your guesses below!