G'day.

“Let’s get our Aussie on.” Lila tried to sound Australian.

“You are really bad at that." Liam teased Talking in his usual British twang, I had to laugh at the pair of them really.

“G’day” I said in a perfect Australian accent.

“You’re Australian.” Lila complained, but linked her arm in mine anyway.

“Where are we off to first?” Liam asked, taking my other arm, this is what I liked about Liam, he didn’t care that he’d probably look gay linking arms with two girls, going shopping. He didn’t care what people thought as long as he was happy that was all that mattered.

“Let’s go to the opera house and take tourist photographs together.” I suggested for a laugh but they both thought it was a good idea.

Liam gave his Iphone to some Asian tourists to take photos of us doing the craziest poses you could think of.

“I think we are scaring him.” Lila laughed as she wrapped her legs around me, we almost fell over we were laughing so hard.

“Do you think he knows we’re famous?” Liam asked us.

“Us famous?” Lila tried on her Aussie accent again.

“Well I’m not sure how you’re an actor.” Liam teased, making fun of her accent.

“Shut up Payne.” She groaned, I quickly went over to retrieve Liam’s phone and sneakily uploaded the very last photo onto his twitter, although that was a stupid idea, because the opera house is so well known that there was absolutely no mistaking it for anywhere else in the world.

“Guys, I suggest we run before any fans show up.” I giggled, running away with Liam’s phone, the pair of them started chasing me, but thankfully the Aussie fans weren’t quick enough to get to the opera house while we were still there.

“You put it on twitter didn’t you?” Liam laughed when we were safely inside Westfield shopping centre.

“Maybe.” I bit my lower lip, can’t believe I forgot we were keeping this little visit quiet for a bit.

“She did.” Lila gasped and the pair of them started laughing.

“I forgot.” I tried to explain but they only laughed harder.

“Are we going to shop or not?” I asked them crossing my arms in anger.

“Let’s go and get some food I’m hungry.” Liam said patting his belly.

“I could do with a salad.” Lila admitted, of course she said salad. Lila wasn’t into eating any normal food like the rest of us.

My phone started vibrating when we were lining up at Hungry Jacks.

Liam didn’t notice, and Lila was lining up at the salad shop a few stalls away, I quickly shielded my phone screen so Liam couldn’t read it.

One New Message.

From: Harry.

Hey beautiful, how’s shopping going? What time are we meeting tonight? Xx

My heart went nuts; I snuck a guilty look at Liam, and an even guiltier one over to where Lila was standing.

To: Harry.

Up to you xx

He didn’t take long to reply, but when he did my heart melted.

From: Harry.

Can’t wait, been wanting to do this in a very long time xx

Did I feel happy about this or guilty? I wasn’t entirely sure, but I wished I could figure it out soon.