Begging.

“Lou wait we can talk about this.” I begged him, I was back at our apartment to find Louis packing an overnight bag, I knew straight away that he had seen the same thing I had. I watched as my husband messily sorted through his draws of belongings, looking for all the things he thought he would need.

“Please Lou stop.” I clung onto his arm so he couldn’t pack any more things. I knew I was stupid. I knew I was a fool thinking that he would never find out. Why hadn’t Harry warned me?

“Let go.” Was all he could say to me, so I loosened my grip until he broke free of me.  

“Louis please just look at me, I love you.” Yes I used that card, but that didn’t mean I didn’t mean it.

“You kissed him in Sydney days before our wedding and Jay it didn’t look like a friendly goodnight kiss either.” He snapped glaring at me, as he shoved the last of his things into his bag. He dangled the thing over his shoulder and headed out into the hallway.

“I’ll talk to you when I’ve had a chance to think.” He said to me once he’d arrived at our front door, he leant down to kiss me on the forehead before turning to leave. The tears then started to fall from my eyes. Never had Louis ever walked out on me. Besides that time when I’d spent a few days with Liam last year, we had never had any major hiccups in our relationship. To think that one photo could ruin a marriage that hadn’t even begun well it was humiliating.

“Jay?” Came the husky whisper of Harry. Who appeared to still be here at our apartment. He probably heard all of that from his room i couldn’t blame him if he had heard it all, my cries were very loud.

“I’m sorry.” He sincerely told me, his eyes were all red, and I assumed that he’d been crying too.

“What have we done?” I asked him and he took me into his arms.

“He’ll come back.” He promised and I cried into his big warm chest.