UnPacking.

***

We all settled into our hotel right in the middle of the city, sure it was going to cause alot of media attention but I liked this hotel I didn't care if we weren't allowed to leave.

"Babe, let's go settle into our room." Lou dragged me away from the others.

"In a few days, you're gonna be Mrs Tomlinson." He smiled when I opened the door to our suite.

"Who would have thought?" I smiled back at him, with an equally as goofy grin.

"Kiss me." He breathed, picking me up and taking my tired body over to the enormous bed.

"I love you." I spoke softly into his neck as he dropped me on top of the millions of soft pillows.

"And I love you." Was what he said before jumping on the bed beside me. Usually we would have started jumping up and down, and be having a pillow fight but I was still wearing my heels, my body was spread out amongst the pillows so that option was also out.

"You should get changed." He told me, with a sparkle in his eye, I knew what he wanted but wasn't giving in that easy.

"Maybe I will." I teased. He sat up and stared down at me. I stopped thinking about everything else, and started to focus on only him. I love Louis, I always had and there was nothing Harry or anyone else could do to make me change the way I felt for him.

Just as I was about to let him undress me, a knock at our door interrupted us. Lou groaned, obviously disappointed.

"I'll go see who that is." He darted off to answer the door, and I checked my phone, just for something to distract me until he came back.

"What do you want Harry? Ran out of protection?" Lou joked. Harry was at the door I noticed when I stuck my head around the corner.

I walked up behind Lou, wrapping my arms around his muscular body, to show Harry that he was what I wanted.

"Hey Harry." I smirked at him. If I wasn't mistaken he looked rather taken aback by my sudden affection towards my fiancé which was quite silly, seeing as we were here for our wedding.

"Hey Jay, just came to see if Lou wanted to come out for a drink or something tonight."

"Sure, I'll call you, when we've finished unpacking." He told him. But Harry caught on to Lou's intentions.

"Oh right um see you later." He said slowly, and by slowly I mean slower than normal.

A slam of the door, and a sexy smile after, meant Lou was ready to 'unpack.'