Epilogue- Lou's P.O.V

Epilogue – Lou’s P.O.V

“Need any help?” I asked my wife and she just shook her head as she smiled down at the sleeping baby in her arms. Sometimes I just liked to sit down in the nursery watching her holding him. It was one of the most rewarding feelings of being a father, it was such a beautiful sight one that I wouldn’t change for anything.

“Okay I’ll go and check on Haz then.” I told her, shutting the door on my way out. I walked all the way down the stairs and into the living room where my best friend was seated in front of the muted television.

“You haven’t corrupted my son yet have you?” I startled the poor lad; he almost dropped the baby’s bottle that he’d been feeding him with. I instinctively took my phone out to capture this moment on camera. I had at least one hundred photos of them already saved on my phone. I had amazing self-control keeping me from uploaded every single one of those photos onto twitter just to show off my beautiful baby.

“I think I’m his favourite.” He cheekily said to me, bracing himself in case I decided to hit him for that comment

“No way, you my friend are dreaming.” I joked messing up his curls –something he hated me doing.

“Enough with the touching!” he complained a little too loudly as the baby started to murmur.  He pointed at me, mouthing the words ‘that was you not me.’ So I just shook my head at him.

He started to hum softly trying to calm the baby off to sleep it was working Harry had always had such a soothing voice. I think Jay must have heard him because she walked into the room with a smile on her gorgeous face.

She took the sleeping baby into her arms and took him back up into the nursery where his brother was softly sleeping already.

Harry and I were left alone once again. It had been a year since the whole Jay and Harry thing had blown over, since then we’d gone back to normal. I’d finally had the life I always wanted.

The Beautiful wife, the dream job, best friends that are always there for me, fans around the world who love me for me, two gorgeous baby boys who are everything to me, and a great big house in England to top it all off.

You would think after all that has happened that I would have finally grown up right?

“You guys should hire a nanny that way the both of you can still go to work.” Harry said interrupting my thoughts.

Jay had just walked back in, and was now sitting upon the arm of my chair.

I stared up at her, as if to ask what she thought of all this.

We both stared at Harry, thinking it over.

Maybe it was time we got a little extra help?

Hello my beautiful fanlings :) How are you?

What did you think of the book?

Yes it is sad that it's finally over, but look at that happy ending!

I will have one more chapter that will talk a bit about the next book, and just like in the first one you can vote if you'd like to read the next book and we can have a bit discussion on there too!

Soooooo comment/Vote tell me what you thought of this book!!

you guys rock!! xxx