Big Green Eyes.

"Well, well, well." Liam grinned cheekily as Lou and I came down to the bar, everyone else was present except Lila.

"Where's Lil?" I asked Liam, confused.

"She's dead asleep, Harry tried to wake her. Well we all did, but she's out of it tonight." Liam told me. Lou shrugged and ran over to Niall who was sculling a beer.

"They're already into the liquor." I rolled my eyes. I hadn't drunk a thing since I got pregnant last year, not that I drunk much before then either. My life was always too busy, my alcohol diet was pretty much reserved for award shows and movie premieres, never social like this.

Liam and I slipped over into a quiet corner, to have a little chat.

"So, you and Harry, how's that going?" he asked, as we waited for our lemonade's to come.

"Its fine, Lou and I are perfect now." I smiled, hoping that I was being truthful; I didn't dare look over in Harry's direction.

"I hear he came to your room this afternoon." He pestered me; Liam had this thing about him where he had to keep asking useless annoying questions all the time.

"Yeah he did, and Lou practically told him to scat." I tried my best to not sound annoyed.

"Well so he should, I would have to if he was always hitting on my fiancé."

"He's never hitting on me." I protested.

"Jay, are you serious?" he looked at me with a shocked expression.

"When has he ever hit on me?" I asked, because I actually had not noticed Harry hitting on me in public.

"Okay, what about backstage of the Ellen Interview?" Liam asked me, I had to think about it for a moment. Harry did seem very grabby that day, always had a hand on me whenever he spoke to me.

"Liam, you can't be serious. He was just being Harry." I pointed out.

"Alright what about the other week when Lou wasn't at home, it was just you me and Harry and he kept throwing popcorn down your top, tell me that wasn't just 'being Harry'." He used his fingers to hold emphasis on the words 'Being Harry." But he did have a point; sure he'd flung food at me many times but never deliberately down my front like that.

"Maybe, but that's just one time." I didn't want it to be true, Harry was just Harry, and just naturally flirty. Nothing else was going on.

Our drinks arrived; I finally dared to look past Liam, which was a mistake. I saw what I had feared the most. His big green eyes were staring right at me.

What did you guys think?

Will she go back on her Harry Free promise?

Comment your thoughts below!

xx