Harry Smyles.

He was the first to break away, the elevator was still moving, and we were still a few floors away from the top.

"I don't know why I did that." He whispered, holding me close still. I didn't know what to say or what to do, I just felt like crying. I couldn't cry here, that would make it all worse as he would try to comfort me. I didn't deserve his comfort, I didn't deserve anything buy hate from Liam, Louis and Harry. I'm a horrible person and this just proved it.

I wrapped my arms around him in an awkward hug; he didn't seem to mind though, so he rested his chin against the top on my head.

"What the hell are we going to do?" he asked, and I hoped he didn't want an answer.

The ding of the elevator coming to a stop, warned us that we'd reached the top of the building and the door was about to open.

"You want to talk this time?" he asked pointing to the door as it opened.

I nodded at him, and we walked out together, once more holding hands.

We sat down by the pool, dangling our legs beside the water, I wasn't game enough to stick them in the icy cold water, and besides I still had my shoes on.

"So what the hell just happened?" he asked the confronting question.

"We snogged Harry." I answered innocently.

"Yeah we did." He smiled cheekily.

"No, stop that smiling thing. I'm not going to fall for it again." I quickly moved away from him, not wanting to fall into that trap again.

"What? I was only smiling." He started to smile again, so I closed my eyes.

"You want to know what I think?" he asked me, I only nodded. "I think we should test out our attraction for each other if it gets weird then we'll know it meant nothing." He said bravely, I didn't exactly trust that theory, but I hadn't come up with any others. When I finally opened my eyes, I looked at him staring at me, waiting.

"You mean like more than kissing?" I tried to say it in the most comfortable way I could.

"Yes." He didn't smile, he was dead serious.

I looked at him once more, I looked around the pool and over at the view. I even looked down at the picture of Lou I had on my phone. I had no idea what to say. He kept watching me, waiting for an answer. I closed my eyes and breathed steadily.

"Ok Harry." I spoke softly, fingers crossed that I had made the right decision.