The Message

• Dedicated to MY BEAUTIFUL FANS

“He loves me!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as Harry pulled me out of the limo once we reached our apartment. I was off my face and completely unaware of what I was doing, but for once Harry was quite sober.

“Jay, please help me out here. Stop dragging your darn feet.” Well except he didn’t say ‘darn.’

“Harry you naughty boy.” I told him off sternly shaking a fist at him; he laughed at me but carried me up the stairs. I don’t know why he didn’t take the elevator he probably wanted to hold onto me longer.

“You’re pretty.” He whispered as he tucked me into my bed. I didn’t like the smell of this bed, it didn’t smell like Louis like it used to.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, staring down at me as I frowned towards the sheets.

“It smells wrong.” I complained taking another sniff.

“It smells like you.” He observed after taking his own whiff.

“Ew.” I scrunched up my entire face and rolled over to face the other wall.

“Goodnight Jay.” He called turning off the light switch.

I tossed and turned the entire night thinking about how long it would be before Louis came back.

-

The next morning when I finally woke up, the first thing I did was check my phone.

One New Message it read so I opened up my inbox.

‘This time next week I’ll come over for dinner. Love Lou x’ 

Excitement filled my entire body as I muffled back a scream, for two months I had waited for his forgiveness and it seemed it was finally on its way. This time I would never let anything come between us. I just wouldn’t be able to live again.

HEY GUYS! shortish chapter but you guys deserved another upload so here it is!

I've been feeling rather down lately and feeling like deleting the entire tommo series but you guys have made this all worth it, all your comments and voting have brought smiles to my face. You are all literally AMAZING. I think you are the best bunch of people ever and I am so proud to have you apart of this 'family' anyway I have a little contest, and I shall put the link below in the comments so you can actually click on it, and if you would like to have a go at naming a future tommo child it's your chance to shine! :D

Please leave comments below you can put anything there, what you liked about it, what your reactions were, what you think will happen next it's up to you!

10 comments and Votes = TWO UPLOADS XX

love you!