an Irish some Brits and an Aussie walked into a bar...

I looked down at my blackberry, another message from Harry. When I looked back up, he winked at me before turning back to Zayn. The pair of them were playing pool together, meanwhile Lou and Niall were playing some drinking game, they were totally out of it already.

From: Harry.

I wanna talk to you.

It read, I tried not to give anything away, in front of Liam. If he knew Harry had messaged me he would start to worry and probably tell me a million reasons why I should stay away from him. I did not want to sit through one of his Harry lectures again.

"What are we all doing tomorrow?" Liam asked rather loudly to make sure I could hear him over the music.

"I'm going to take Lila out along the harbour, show her my home town." I answered, starting to find my smile again. I'd always wanted to show Lila where I grew up and what I'd do on the weekends as a teenager. She was intrigued by everything, so I knew Sydney for her would be 'Oh so amazing' as she liked to say.

"Cool, mind if I tagged along for a bit? The boys are going to be all hung-over and I might get quite lonely."

"Sure, roaming the city with my two best mates sounds like fun." I winked. It would be fun, but for some reason I thought it would be alot easier to go un noticed if it were just Lil and I, we looked like two normal young women, but with Liam it made it a bit more obvious who we are especially with the accents. We'd just have to see what happens. I knew I would definately ditch the American accent for the day, and I knew Lila could do a pretty good Australian one; perhaps Liam could try one too.

We stayed down at the bar for another few hours, before Liam decided he needed to go and get some sleep. I offered to stay here with Lou, Zayn and Niall. Liam agreed because he was too tired to argue.

I gave him a hug goodbye, and surely enough he whispered "Stay away from Harry." Into my ear before he broke away. What a paranoid person he is!