Namjoon ♡ Secret Love Song [request]

This was requested by @airiyuna they asked for an imagine inspired by the song Secret Love Song by Little Mix
__________________________________

We keep behind closed doors.

I'm a YouTuber who is fairly well known and I'm currently dating Kim Namjoon of BTS. Namjoon and I have been dating for a year and a half now. We've had to keep it a secret though. That's the only way we were allowed to date. I was told that if word got out, it would be bad for the boys and the company.

Every time I see you I die a little more.

I watch Namjoon walk past me with the boys as they walk on stage to accept an award. He smiles and waves to the crowd thanking the fans for the award. His eyes meet mine for a moment before he looks away.
I feel like I die just a little more whenever we're in public like this. We can't sit with each other, speak to each other and we can't look at each other for too long, or else people might get suspicious.

Stolen moments that we steal as the curtain falls
It'll never be caught

Whenever the awards show is finished I make my way backstage and slip into the dressing room.

"Y/n." Namjoon smiles and pulls me into a hug.
"Hi baby."
"I saw you in the crowd. You look so cute." He grinned.
"Thank you. You look very handsome tonight."
"Thanks."

As you drive me to my house
I can't stop these silent tears from rolling down

Namjoon is driving me home after one of their concerts. I had to choose between watching backstage and being able to spend some time with him or going out in the crowd and not being able to go backstage afterwards. I chose the first one. I wanted to be with Namjoon as much as possible.

As he's driving I can't stop the tears that spill out. I turn my head away and silently cry but wanting him to worry about me.

You and I both have to hide
On the outside where I can't be yours and you can't be mine
But I know this
We got a love that's homeless

I feel like I've endured this for too long. I want to show the world our love. I want to be able to go out on dates and go out in public without hiding.

Why can't I hold you in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

Why can't we we be like that? Why can't we do as we please and just be happy?
I know why. Because I'm dating you, a famous Kpop idol. That's why we can't go public. That's why we have to hide.

Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops.
I wish it could be like that
Why can't it be like that?
'Cause I'm yours.

On my channel fans have asked me if I'm in love or if I'm dating and I have to say no. I can't tell them the truth. I can't tell anyone the truth and it hurts. I was okay with it at first but now I can't take it anymore.

It's obvious you're meant for me
Every piece of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face
But we know this, we got a love that is homeless

Namjoon managed to sneak into my apartment with me. He said he wanted to be with me just a little bit longer.

"Come on. Let's hang out for a little while longer. Bang PD won't know." He said pulling me down on the couch.
"You know I can't say no." I giggled and cuddled close to him.

Why can't you hold me in the street?
Why can't I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours
Why can't I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftops
I wish that it could be like that
Why can't we be like that?
'Cause I'm yours

Neither of us said anything. We just sat quietly enjoying each other's presence and relishing in the sweet moment before it's ripped away once again.

"Namjoon?" I ask breaking the silence.
"Yes?"
"Why do we have to keep hiding?"
He was quiet for a moment. I continued to speak.
"You seem so calm about it all. Like it doesn't bother you." I said.
"Sweetheart." Namjoon said running his fingers through my hair. "It kills me that we can't go public with our relationship."
"Can't we... do something about that?" I ask hesitantly.
"We could try. But maybe just wait a little while longer, okay?" He asked, I could see he was tearing up.
"I don't know if I can handle it any longer."
"I know." He whispered and grasped my hand.

I don't wanna live love this way
I don't wanna hide us away

I don't try and hide my tears this time. I let them spill, not caring anymore.

"Baby I'm so sorry." Namjoon whispered and hugged me tightly.

I wonder if it ever will change
I'm living for that day
Someday

"Will it ever change?" I asked.
"I hope so."

When you hold me in the street
And you kiss me on the dance floor
I wish that we could be like that
Why can't we be like that
'Cause I'm yours, I'm yours

"Maybe one day. We'll confront Bang PD. We'll go public with our relationship. Then I'll finally be able to take to red carpet events and award shows with me. I can tell all the fans about how amazing you are and show you off." He says.

I smile as I listen to him.
"I can't wait for that day."

_______________________________________
This was actually kind of difficult to write haha. My creativity wasn't really flowing but I hope that you guys enjoyed this.

ALSO y'all know know at the end of the first BTS Imagine book how I talked about how much I look up to pocketbangtan ?
Well I let all my uwus out on her on Instagram and uhh she replied and I'm so soft :((( 💗💓💞💕💖💝💘💕💞💘💓

ALSO y'all know know at the end of the first BTS Imagine book how I talked about how much I look up to pocketbangtan ? Well I let all my uwus out on her on Instagram and uhh she replied and I'm so soft :((( 💗💓💞💕💖💝💘💕💞💘💓

ALSO !! She was answering questions on her story today and I found out she's also 20. She said she's "20 on the outside, 2 on the inside."
Honestly fat mood I'm so immature for my age. Y'all are probably like: Omg I can't believe it 😱 she's probably so mature!
Lol no I act like a 12 year old