Namjoon ♡ Vampire

I stepped into the small shop on the corner for my usual order, the smell of incense and other earthy fragrances dancing around my nose. Hongjoong, the store owner, gives me a welcoming smile as I approach the register. His silvery platinum hair is lightly tousled, but he pulls it off so well. I've always enjoyed his unique look, that's what really drew me to him, well besides the fact that he sells blood to vampires.

"Hello Y/n."
"Hey Joong." I grin, resting my elbows on the counter.
"Are you here for your usual pickup?"
"Yes please."
"Alright."
He stepped away from the register and into a room in the back where he kept the blood bags for any vampiric customers like myself.
"You know I just got a delivery yesterday so you're right on time." He says, from the back.
"Ah, really? I must have a sixth sense or something."
"Well technically you do, since you're a vampire and all." Hongjoong said, dropping a stack of blood bags on the counter before pulling out a paper bag from underneath the register.
"C'mon Joong, you know what I mean." I roll my eyes playfully.
"Yeah I do." He chuckled. "So, how have you been?" He asked, setting the blood bags into the paper bag.
"Pretty good I suppo-"
I heard the front door of the shop being pushed open rather harshly.
"Hey Hongjoong I need some blood bags." A voice booms.
"What have I told you about coming in here and announcing that?" Hongjoong asked sternly.
"Yeah yeah, I need some blood bags." The man says squeezing his way beside me and leaning over the counter.
"Um excuse me but I was here first." I speak up.
"And what about it, sugar?"
"Sugar? You do not call me that." I spoke angrily.
"Namjoon if you don't behave I'm gonna cut you off." Hongjoong threatened.
"Fine." The guy named Namjoon pushed himself off the countertop and stepped away.
"Sorry about him." Hongjoong apologized, giving the man behind me a sharp glare. "He's a regular customer too."
"I assumed so by that bold entrance of his."
"Here you go." Hongjoong slid the paper bag over to me.
I handed him some money and took the bag.
"Thank you."
"Sure thing."
I walk away, headed towards the door.
"See you later baby." Namjoon whispered as I walked by.
I looked back at him, absolutely appalled by his behavior. He shot me a cocky grin accompanied by a wink. I turn my head, scoffing before leaving the shop.

"The audacity." I huff out, my feet stomping harshly against the pavement as I made my way home.

I couldn't stop replaying that brief run-in I had with that Namjoon guy. He was so ill-mannered. I need to relax and take my mind off things. Maybe I'll take the long way home.

The route I take is quiet and relaxing. There's beautiful cherry blossom trees and even a dog park. I go this way when I want to have a peaceful walk home.
I arrived at the dog park shortly after I began my trek. I watched happily as dogs jumped around, chasing after frisbees and tackling their owners. I let out a chuckle, my mood lifting already. A strong force nearly knocked me over, catching me off guard. I look over and see a familiar golden retriever.

"Yunho?" I ask, behind down.
The dog starts licking me like crazy.
"Ah! It is you! Where's San?"
"Right here." A familiar voice says from behind me.
I quickly stand to my feet, turning around and facing my friend whom I haven't seen since college.
"San!" I shout gleefully, embracing him in a hug.
"I see you visited Hongjoong." He said nodding to the bag in my hand.
"Yep. So, what brings you to the dog park?" I asked.
"Yunho needed to let out some pent up anger. He asked me to take him here."
"Ah. You feel better?" I asked Yunho.
He nodded in response.

Yunho is San's werewolf roommate and long time friend. He's not a normal werewolf though, as he can only shift into a golden retriever.

"It's been so long. How are you?" I ask.
"I'm doing great! Yunho and I are still roommates, obviously. Let's see, we both got jobs at a high end clothing store across the street from the massive LINE Friends store."
"Wow, really? That's so cool!"
"What's even cooler is that Yunho and I were just out getting icees and the manager runs out of the store, stops us on the street, and practically begs us to work for her. Apparently we both were so good looking she wanted to hire us immediately just by looking at us." San chuckled.
"How lucky."
"I know! Well, I should let you get home and get that refrigerated." San eyed the paper bag.
"Ah! Right."
"Oh, can I see your phone? Yunho and I both got new numbers."
"Yeah sure." I hand my phone over to him and let him add their numbers. "Thanks. Let's keep in touch."
"For sure." San smiles.
"Bye you two!" I wave as I walk away and head home.