Jimin ♡ Vampire

I'm updating sooner than usual because I have some exciting news to share with you guys at the end of this imagine!

"Tell me why you thought it was a smart idea to buy a big complex shelf from Ikea again?" I asked Jimin as I struggled to read the instructions.
"It looked cool." He frowned. "It was the perfect place for all my little plushies and figurines."
"Right."
"I'm sorry Y/n."

When Jimin asked me if I would be willing to help him build this shelf I was quick to agree. Did I want to come help him build a shelf? No, but I've been crushing on him for years. Any excuse to hang out with him I'll take, no matter how annoying it is.

"It's fine Jimin." I grinned.

I flipped through the instruction booklet and looked up at the half assembled shelf in Jimin's bedroom floor. Things were going fine at first, but the instructions quickly got more complicated, not even the pictures were helping at this point.

"We should call Namjoon." Jimin said.
"Good idea."

***

"You need help with what?" Namjoon asked on the other end.
"Assembling a shelf I got from Ikea."
"Jimin." Namjoon sighed.
"It looks so cool though." He added.
"Sorry for bothering you Joon, but this really is complicated. If it helps, we've got half of it assembled already." I said.
"I'll be over there in ten minutes."
"Thank you!" Jimin and I cheered into the phone.
"You're welcome." Namjoon chuckled before hanging up.

While we waited for Namjoon to show up Jimin made instant ramen for us.

"You make the best ramen." I grinned, lightly pinching Jimin's cheek.
"It's just instant ramen." He chuckled, a light blush on his mochi cheeks.
"Yeah but whenever anyone else makes it, it doesn't taste as good as when you make it."
"Liar." He laughed, shoving me playfully.
"No I'd never lie to you."
"You're too cute Y/n." He smiled.

My heart fluttered hearing him call me cute. He does that sometimes and I can't help but wonder if he really means it.

Just as we finished eating here was a knock on the door. Jimin and I walked to the front door and answered it.

"So where's this shelf at?" Namjoon grinned, leaning against the doorway.
"Thank you for coming!" Jimin hugged onto Namjoon. "It's in my room."

We stepped into Jimin's room, Namjoon grabbed the instructions off the floor and flipped through the book.

"I'm guessing you guys are right here." He pointed to one of the pictures in the booklet.
"That's where we got confused actually." I said.
"Alright then, let's start from here." Namjoon said picking up a screwdriver.

It seems like things went much faster when Namjoon showed up to help.

The shelf was assembled and placed against the wall. After thanking Namjoon for helping assemble the complex shelf he headed home. I stayed and helped Jimin put all of his cute knickknacks on the shelf.

***

"It's getting late, I think I'm gonna go home before it gets dark." I stretched, bringing some relief to my tight muscles.
"Alright. Get home safe."
"I will. Enjoy your new shelf."
"It took a lot of work so I'm definitely gonna enjoy it." He grinned.

I hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go. I forced myself to pull away and left.

***

It had been a few days since I went over to Jimin's house. I hadn't heard from him since then so I decided to text him. It's 9:00, but Jimin is always up for movies and pizza no matter how late it is.