Taehyung ♡ Vampire | Part 2

Your POV
"Who was that?" I asked looking at Yoongi.
"Just a friend."
"Some friend." I scoffed. "What's his deal?"
"He comes here almost every night before we close. He always sits right there."
"Why does he come here so late?"
"He hates crowds."
"Well he had no right to come over here and be so hateful."
"I know. I'm sorry about that. He's a very irritable person."
"I can tell." I scoffed and drank more of my coffee. "Well, I'll finish up here and get out of your hair so you can close up."
"Thanks."
"I'll see you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow."

When I finished my coffee I stood up and gave a small wave to Yoongi before heading out.

I was a little wary about walking to my car, worried that temperamental hot head was waiting somewhere outside. I made it safely to my car before driving home.
For some reason I couldn't get that guy's face out of my mind. There's something about him that seems inhuman. He was so good looking. I've never seen another person look so handsome in my life. He was such a jerk though.

Stop thinking about him. You'll never see him again anyway.

Even so... maybe I do want to see him again.

Taehyung's POV

I went back to the cafe the next night to get my usual brew.

"Has that human been here today?" I asked.
"A lot of humans come here." He remarked.
"You know what I mean." I snapped.
"No. She hasn't been here today."
"Maybe she decided to back off." I said looking over my shoulder at the cafe doors.
"I highly doubt she'll show up. Stop worrying."

Yoongi disappeared in the back for a moment and started making my tea.

"For some reason I can't stop thinking about her and I hate it." I hissed.
"You? Kim Taehyung? The only vampire I know who absolutely despises humans can't stop thinking about one?"
"Shut up. She just really irritated me that's all. That's the only reason why I can't stop thinking about her."
"You sure?" Yoongi asked with a smirk.
"What are you trying to say?"
"That you like her."
"Absolutely not. Never in my life would I fall in love with a human." I spat, my face twisting in disgust.

I heard the cafe doors open and turned around immediately.

"Speak of the devil." Yoongi chuckled.
"Shut up." I hissed and grabbed my tea before walking off and taking a seat at my table.

I watched as she walked up to the counter greeting Yoongi with a smile.

"Dating a human." I scoffed. "Like that'll ever happen."

I took a sip of my tea and pulled my phone out. I don't really need it, nor do I use it much, but I have other vampire friends who are "up with the times" and encouraged me to get one. I was looking at my phone to make myself seem distracted but I was actually listening to the conversation Yoongi and the girl were having.

"I like your shirt." Yoongi said to her.
"Really? Thanks! I just got it the other day. It was on clearance."
"Oh nice. I love clearance stuff."

Her scent became stronger and I almost dropped my phone. I looked up and saw the girl flipping her hair behind her shoulder, most likely to show off the T-shirt. I squeezed my eyes shut and gulped.

You can't attack her. You have to lay low.

She seemed to laugh at something Yoongi said which strangely irritated me.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

She got her coffee and sat at a table near me.

Is she serious right now?