Jungkook ♡ Hate Comments [request]

Requested by @aldyathyah she wanted an imagine where her and Jungkook are married and she gets hate comments but Jungkook shows her he loves her

Name: Dia

Jungkook had texted me a couple hours earlier saying that he would be working late. The boys were practicing for a comeback and they had to work really hard.
To pass some time I went on Twitter scrolling through tweets. I saw a bunch of tweets where fans were shipping Jungkook with female Kpop idols.

Jungkook and Lisa would be so cute together.

Jungkook has a crush on IU don't you see the way he looks at her!

Proof that Jungkook was looking at IU during the Melon Awards.

I started to feel bad seeing all these tweets. Then I saw some nice replies from fans.

But he's married.

You shouldn't be posting stuff like this, Jungkook is a married man.

I started to see hateful replies to the nice ones.

Yeah well his wife doesn't deserve him. She's ugly.

Yeah Dia shouldn't be married to Jungkook. He should be married to Lisa.

I was extremely hurt seeing those comments. I started to cry. I decided I should just go to bed. I'm not even looking forward to seeing Jungkook anymore.

I laid down in bed and cried some more. I heard the door opening and Jungkook making his way our room.

"Dia? Sorry I was gone for so long."
"It's fine." I said.
"I missed you."
"Yeah."

I could hear him changing out of his clothes, but I didn't want to look at him. I could feel the bed sink behind me.

"Why are you being so quiet? This isn't like you." Jungkook said wrapping his arm around my waist. "Tell me what's wrong."
"It's nothing."
"Dia." He sighed. "I know there's something wrong. What is it?"
"I just read some things on Twitter that's all."
"Dia."
"All those comments are true. I'm nothing. You deserve someone better like an idol. I'm not pretty enough. You should just divorce me and find someone else."

Jungkook looked angrier and angrier the more I went on.

"Dia look at me." He grabbed my shoulders and turned me over to face him. He hovered over me and moved a strand of hair out of my face.
"You're perfect. If I didn't love you I wouldn't be married to you. Ignore those comments."
"Jungkook."
"If you don't believe me then I'll show you just how much I love you."

He leaned down and kissed me hungrily and passionately. His hands grabbed my waist, his thumbs gently tracing over my skin.

He pulled away only long enough to say: "I love you so much."

______________________________________
Alrighty I'll just stop the imagine here :)
I hope you all enjoyed it.

QOTD: Favorite kdrama? (If you've watched any)

AOTD: I haven't watched many, but I finished Legend of the Blue Sea back in January 2018 (I think) it was so good!! I cried a few times :*)