Jin ♡ Variety Show [request]

Requested by @Cute_tee

I walked out of my dressing room wearing a beautiful outfit my stylist picked out. I'm promoting my new comeback so I have to look my best. As I'm heading down the hallway I bump into someone.

"Oh! Sor-" I freeze when I see Kim Seokjin from BTS standing in front of me.
"My bad, I wasn't looking where I was going." He said flashing me a bright smile making my heart melt.
"N-No I was distracted."
"It's fine. Good luck on your performance Y/n!" He wished me luck before walking off.

That's the third time we've ran into each other. I just so happen to be promoting my comeback the same time as BTS which means I've been seeing them a lot.
It's safe to say I have a little crush on Jin. How could I not? He's beautiful and he's really funny. I like to watch their interviews and vlives.

I stepped out onto the stage and started my performance.

Jin's POV

I watched as Y/n stepped out onto the stage looking beautiful as ever. We keep running into each other but I don't mind. She's so pretty and I'll take any excuse to talk to her.
I watch as she dances around in stage singing her new song. I hear snickering beside me and turn to look at whoever is laughing at me.

It's Jungkook and Hoseok.

"Hyung is in love." Jungkook laughs.
"You're looking at her like she's your everything."
"She is." I say defensively.
"You don't even know her." Jungkook says.

He's right. I don't know her. Maybe I should change that.

Your POV

I finished my performance and headed backstage to cool off. BTS were supposed to be performing after me so of course I met them in the hallway.

"Y/n."

My heart jumped when I heard Jin call my name.

"Yes?" I asked turning around.
"Your performance was really good."
"Thank you. I'm excited to watch you guys, you're always so amazing."
"Thank you, you're too sweet. I was wondering if I could give you my number."
"You want to give me your number?" I asked surprised.
He nodded.
"Y-Yeah sure."

I pulled my phone out and handed it to him. I watched as he typed his number in, my heart racing as he did so.

"Here you go." He grinned.
"Y-Yeah. Good luck!" I said watching him walk into his dressing room.

***

I ended up not texting Jin. I don't know what to say to him. I laid on my bed staring at Jin's contact name debating on whether to text him or not. Suddenly my phone rang nearly making me fall off my bed.

It's my manger.

"Hello?"
"Y/n, there's a variety show coming up next week you know the one where they play games and stuff?"
"Yeah."
"I've got you set up to go there."
"Okay, thank you."
"Be ready for it."
"I will."

***

I showed up to the variety show and headed backstage. I stopped when I saw my manager and BTS' manager standing, talking to each other.

(Sejin Oppa 😩)

"Oh! Y/n come here." My manager waved me over.
I walked up and bowed to Sejin, BTS' manager.
"Today there will be a cooking competition, you're going to be paired with Jin."
I tried to hide my shock and nervousness.
"Okay." I nodded.

***

We had taken our places at the cooking stations and were almost ready to start the show. I glanced at Jin for a split second before looking back down at the table.