Yoongi ♡ Sea Witch AU | Part 2 [request]

CozmeticRm requested a part 2 so here it is! She asked that I write about reader and Yoongi being married and having kids :)
Also I found this amazing fanart by CrysisDrawing

I started to roll over but felt myself wrapped tightly in something. I looked down and saw Yoongi sound asleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist and some of his tentacles had twisted their way around my tail. I let out a small chuckle and turned to face him.

"Yoongi." I whispered.
He didn't move.
"Yoongi." I poked his cheek.
He pouted and furrowed his brows as he started to wake up.
"Five more minutes baby." He whined, his arms and tentacles tightening around me, pulling me closer.
"We have to get up."
"I don't want to."

I sighed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. I pulled away only to have him pull me back into the kiss.

"Okay. Now that I've had my good morning kiss I think I can get up now."
"Yoongi." I said shoving him lightly.
He just laughed.

He let go of me and we both got out of bed.

Yoongi and I have been living together for 8 years now. We got married and had a couple kids. One girl and one boy. Pearl and Kai.

(Pearl is a cute name and Kai is Hawaiian for sea)

Pearl has her dad's white hair and dark tentacles while Kai has my hair color and mermaid tail. However, they're both part sea witch. So you can imagine Yoongi's excitement when he tries to teach them how to make potions and cast spells.
Pearl and Kai are only six and I'm constantly telling Yoongi that they're both too young for that but he always says, "You gotta start training them young."

Yoongi and I swim into their rooms and wake them up.

"Good morning sleepy heads." Yoongi says.
"You ready for breakfast?"
"Yes! Yes! Yes!" They chant excitedly.

They take their seats at the kitchen table and wait while Yoongi and I prepare breakfast.

Yoongi used his powers to make a fire and I started making breakfast. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder. He started leaving light kisses on neck.

"Yoongi." I giggled. "I'm trying to cook."
"I know."
"Pearl and Kai are right there." I whispered.
"So?" He chuckled.
I sighed and shook my head, continuing to cook.

When I finished, I put the food on a plate and Yoongi set them on the table.
I started fixing a plate for Yoongi and I when he swam up to me hugging me.

"I love you so much." He said.
"I love you too."
"I'm so glad that you followed me around so much and helped me open up. I didn't know how much I needed you in my life."
"Aw Yoongles." I pouted, ruffling his hair.
"I still don't like that nickname."
"Then why do you blush every time I call you that?"
"Shut up."
I laughed and went back to fixing my breakfast. Yoongi grabbed my face and made me turn towards him. He kissed me softly and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Ew! Mommy and daddy are kissing!" Pearl squealed.
"Gross!" Kai said.

Yoongi and pulled away giggling.

"Listen here kiddos, some day you're gonna find someone you love so much and you're gonna wanna kiss them all the time." Yoongi said.
"Ew no way." Kai said crossing his arms.
"Yeah. Boys have cooties." Pearl cringed.
"Boys do not have cooties! Girls do!" Kai argued.
"Hey hey hey. No one has cooties." I said calming the two down. "Now finished your breakfast okay?"
"Yes mommy." They both mumbled and continued eating.
"You're such a good mom." Yoongi said kissing my cheek.
"Well, you're such a good dad."
"I wouldn't be a good dad if it weren't for you."
"Why?"
"You keep me in line and make sure I'm up when you get up so we can cook breakfast and take care of the kids."
"Aw Yoongi."
"I love you so much babygirl." He whispered, going in for a kiss on the lips.
"Ah ah ah. Not here. We gotta eat breakfast." I said swimming out of his grip.
He chuckled and shook his head, following me to the table.

________________________________________
Sorry this was short. I don't usually write imagines about having kids because I don't really want kids and so I'm not really into writing imagines where you have kids.
But if someone requests that I write something like that, I can do it :)

ALRIGHT! Question of the day! A couple of you said you'd like it if I did one so I'm gonna start now uwu 💘

QOTD: Did any of you finish reading the Save Me Webtoon?

AOTD: I finished it last night and let me tell you I'm ANGRY. I won't spoil if for those of you who haven't read it yet. But uhh you'll be mad

Also friendly reminder that today is April 11 which is the day Jin keeps going back to 🙃
A N D the comeback is tomorrow so expect me to lose my mind :))))