Taehyung ♡ Bad Boy [request]

Taehyung sat next to me on a bench. We bought us some sodas from the Coke machine  and we just sat and enjoyed the scenery.

(Unintended pun there oops)

Strands of his bright blue hair flew up with every small gust of wind. He took a sip of his drink and played with his lip ring.

"I'm thinking about getting another tattoo." He said out of nowhere.
"Do it."
"We should go get tattoos together."
"No."
"Are you scared?" He asked putting his arm around my shoulders.
"No."
"You can hold my hand." He smirked.

I immediately punched his side causing him to retract his arm from around me.

"Ow." He pouted.
"You deserve it."
"Kiss it better."
"No."
"Please."

I blew a kiss towards his "injured" side.

"No I want a real kiss."
"You're not getting one."

He sighed and chugged the rest of his soda.

"I'm serious about getting another tattoo." He said reverting back to the topic from earlier.
"Yeah I know."
"Let's go tonight, both of us."
"No, you can go by yourself."
"I don't want to. Plus I know you've been talking about wanting a tattoo."
"Yeah but-"
"So come with me! You can get one too."
"I already said no earlier."
"Well... you could at least come and support me." He pouted, making me feel bad.
"Fine." I sighed.
"For real?"
"Yeah why not."

He clapped his hands, giggling like a kid.

Later that night I went with Taehyung to the tattoo parlor.

"Have you decided if you're gonna get one?" He asked as we walked up to the door.
"I don't know. I thought maybe I did. Now that we're here I'm not so sure. I'm kinda nervous."
"Hey." Taehyung stopped me before I walked in.
I turned towards him.
"It'll be okay. You don't have to get one, I won't make fun of you."

I was a little surprised that Taehyung was being so nice. He's not mean, but he's never this serious.

"I was really nervous the first time I got a tattoo, but I was with the boys and had to put on a strong act." He said with a chuckle. "It actually wasn't that bad though."
I smiled softly.
"Thank you Tae."
He grinned and ruffled my hair before we walked into the shop.

"How can I help you?" A girl covered in tattoos asked as she smacked her gum.
"I'm here to get a tattoo." Taehyung said.
"We're here to get a tattoo." I corrected.

Taehyung looked at me, his eyes widened a little. I nodded. I grinned and looked up at the girl behind the counter.

"Someone will be out here in a minute. You can have a seat." She said pointing to an area with a few red leather chairs lining the wall.

Taehyung and I made our way over. There was an open notebook on a nearby table with tattoo designs in them.

"You wanna look?" Taehyung asked pointing to the notebook.
"No. I want something custom."
"Oh. What is it?"
"Something special." I smiled a little.
"Okay fine, don't tell me. But you do know I'll be seeing it when they put the stencil for it on your skin."
"Fine." I sighed.

What if he thinks it's stupid?

I guess I was looking unsure because Taehyung spoke up.

"You don't have to tell me. It's okay."
"No, um... you know that little Line Friends character that you like? The little heart shaped alien Tata?"
"Yeah." He said, a smile playing at his lips.
"I was gonna get a tattoo of his face, just an outline of it though, not colored in."