Sympathy for the Devil: Part One

This is it. This is the moment you've been waiting for. It didn't matter who started what or what they did, what's done is done. Now, it was up to you to try and fix it.

"Come on!" Dean yells.

He takes yours and Sam's hands and pulls you away from the shining sigil. You turn away from the center of the room to escape this inevitable trap. However, as soon as you reach the door, it slams shut and locks. Both brothers reach for the door, but you gently push them out of the way to do it yourself.

"Let me!" you exclaim and get in front of them.

Your hands start to glow bright blue, and you place them on the door so that your magic can work through the kinks to get it unlocked. The rooms starts to get brighter, and you try to work harder to get out. If not, then the light will become too bright to focus on anything. Lucifer is coming whether you like it or not, and you'd rather be out of the room before he makes his appearance.

As the light gets brighter, a high-pitched noise starts ringing. It starts off barely audible before kicking up a few notches. The noise reminds you of when angels talk since it's getting to be unbearable to listen to. You want to continue to open the door, but it's too loud and bright to focus on it. You take your hands away from the door and place them over your ears. You close your eyes tightly as if that'll block out the bright light.

Suddenly, things happen so fast, you don't know what's going on. One minute it's bright and loud, the next it's dark and quiet. You open your eyes only to see you're on a plane. It's full of people who don't seem to notice that there are three extra people on board with them. You don't know how you got here or what happened, but you're thanking whoever for doing so. You're sitting by the window with Sam next to you and Dean on the aisle seat.

"What the fuck just happened?" you ask in confusion.

"I don't know," Sam shrugs.

"Folks," the pilot says over the intercom, "quick word from the flight deck. We're just passing over Ilchester, then to Ellicott City where we'll make our initial descent into Baltimore—"

"Ilchester? Weren't we just there?" the older brother spoke over him.

"—so, if you'd like to stretch your legs, now would be a good time to—holy shit!"

The plane is knocked off course as a column of light shot into the sky. You look out the window to see the church you three were just in. The light shines brightly from it, and you have a feeling it's all because Lucifer is finally free from his cage. The stewardess walking down the aisle is knocked to her feet, and that's when people start to panic. The plane jerks to the right, and the oxygen masks shoot down from the ceiling.

You don't even have to think about this next part because you're the only one who can save everyone on board. Your hands shoot out on both sides of you, and your eyes turn bright blue. A forcefield ejects from your palms and circles around the plane. It's enough to protect it and everyone inside just in case the plane crashes. You may not have been able to take care of Lucifer, but you can save everyone on board.

You're really not in the mood to have people dying on you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before the plane even touched the ground, the pilot was able to get it back on track. You let him take care of the rest of the flight, and because you didn't have any mode of transportation, you took care of finding something that will take you back to the last place you were at before the big fight.

Finding a car was easy, hotwiring it was even easier, but now that you got some silence, it wasn't easy to process what the hell just happened. Sam trusted a demon, he let her manipulate him, he killed Lilith, and Lucifer escaped his cage. You don't know how your dad, Castiel, or even Chuck are doing, so the only thing you can do is pray for the best.