My Bloody Valentine: Part One

There was talk of you getting pregnant with Dean, but you didn't think it would actually happen. Of course, you wanted kids with Dean because you think he would make a fantastic hunter, but not now. Of all times, you had to get pregnant now. There were just too many things on your mind to even think about a child. Who is going to watch the kid when you had to go and save the world? The Winchesters needed your magic, so it's not like you could be a stay-at-home mom with your thumb up her ass. You couldn't get a sitter because then they would question why you're leaving your kid with her for weeks at a time.

No, there was only one way to fix this and it wasn't going to be easy.

Ever since you saw the pink "PREGNANT" sign on the two tests, you have been sitting in the bathroom, thinking of all the ways this could crash and burn. One of the ways was about Amara, and you can remember exactly what she said. She was taking your bloodline to be her vessel, and if you had a kid, then she would take them too. There was no way you could ever put your own kid through that—not when you went through the exact same thing.

It wouldn't be fair.

"Hey, you okay?" Sam asked when he knocked on the bathroom door.

Panicking, you threw the tests away in the trash haphazardly before opening the door slightly.

"Where's Dean?" you asked.

"He went to get breakfast at that diner he really liked when we first came here."

"But that's a thirty-minute drive both ways."

"I don't know what to tell you," he yawned. "Are you done in there?"

"Yeah," you whispered, quickly pushing past him to get some air.

Sam watched you leave the motel room with a confused look, but he went to the bathroom without a second thought. Once your feet got moving, you couldn't seem to get them to stop. Since you knew there would be a less likely chance for Sam to overhear you from the side of the motel, you headed there to think about if you were really going to go through with this.

"Castiel! Get your ass down here! I'm at Motel 6 in Omaha on Route 89. Please!" you begged, already making up your mind.

Pacing the length of the alley, you turned towards the street only to see Castiel standing there with a look of confusion.

"Y/N, did you know you're—"

"Don't say it!" you yelled. "Don't say it because then it makes it real, but it can't be real, so I'm going to need you to get rid of it."

"Y/N..."

"No, Castiel, you don't understand. I need you to get rid of this baby because I can't even begin to take care of it. How can I when I have my hands full with Michael, Lucifer, Amara, the demons because they know we have the Colt, the angels, we have that new demon Crowley, and the fucking apocalypse."

"Maybe you should talk to Dean about this."

"No, I can't expect to raise my child in this, and he agreed that it wouldn't be fair to, so I need you to get rid of it or I'll cut it out myself. Your choice," you said dead serious.

Castiel saw there would be no convincing you on the subject, so he had no choice but to remove the fetus for you.

"Alright," he whispered, reaching out to touch your stomach.

Before he could make contact, you grabbed his wrist a little too tightly.

"Promise me you won't tell Dean. He can't know this ever happened, so promise me you won't say a word of this to Dean."