Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid: Final Part

"Dad? You in here?" you asked as you entered his house.

He wasn't anywhere downstairs, so you figured he must be upstairs which is hard considering his situation.

"Here to yell at me some more?" he said from behind you. Jumping slightly, you turned to face him with tear-stained cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"I did something bad," you cried.

"What happened?"

"I did something very bad, and Dean doesn't know but Sam and Castiel know, and if Dean finds out then he's going to hate me," you sobbed, falling onto the couch.

"What did you do?" he asked quietly, trying to be as delicate as possible.

"You're going to hate me," you whispered.

"I could never hate you."

"I hate me."

"Y/N, what did you do?"

"We got a problem," Sam interrupted as he barged into the house. Looking up at the younger brother, he didn't question your sadness since he knew what this was about. "Where's Dean?"

"Right here. What's going on?" he asked, coming in through the back door.

"Keep your damn voices down. Karen's upstairs," your dad hissed.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're a little tense right now."

"Ezra Jones' wife is dead. Well, re-dead. I had to kill her because she went rabid," Sam panted.

"Who's old lady Jones?" Dean asked.

"The first one to come up," your dad answered.

"First one to go bad," you finished.

"Ah, she was always a nutty broad."

"Nutty how? Nutty like the way she ate her husband's stomach? Was that the level of nutty she was in life?" Sam asked, giving your father a pointed look.

"No."

"Look, Bobby, I feel for you. But you have got to acknowledge that you're not exactly seeing this straight!" Dean exclaimed quietly.

"Dad, whether you admit it or not, these things are turning. We have to stop them—all of them," you sighed, wiping your tears off your face.

Dean saw this, but he decided not to question it right now. Your dad reached into his desk and pulled out a gun, resting it on his lap.

"Time to go."

"What?"

"You heard me. Off my property."

"Dad."

"Or what? You'll shoot?" Sam chuckled.

"If Karen turns, I will handle it my way."

"This is dangerous," you tried again.

"I'm not telling you twice," he cocked his gun to tell you this was serious.

Exchanging looks with the brothers, you left the house without having to be told twice. If this is how he wants to behave, then so be it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He's crazy," Dean scoffed as he drove down the road.

"It's his wife, Dean."

"No, it isn't, Sam. We're his family. I'm his family!" you shouted.