Dark Side of the Moon: Final Part

Underneath a 'Come In We're Open' sign, Ash draws another sigil-formula. This one is different from the other ones you've seen, but you know it'll work.

"All Access Pass to the Magic Kingdom," Ash smiled.

"Good," Dean nodded, but when Ash gave him a pointed look, he changed his attitude about it. "Not good?"

"That Zachary fella is going to be watching every road to the Garden."

"We'll be prepared. Thanks, Ash," you thanked, giving him a hug.

Behind you, Pamela hugs Sam before moving onto Dean. Instead of hugging him, she decided on other things. She pulls his head down for a kiss. You wanted to care, but since she was dead you kind of gave her a pass for it. Plus, he needs to be used to kissing other women since he's definitely breaking up with you once he finds out. You have to tell him when you're alive because this was getting to be too much for you to handle.

"Yup. Just how I imagined," she grinned.

Dean looked over at you, but when he saw you not even looking at him and Pamela, he knew something was definitely wrong. He is going to have to question it when he gets back to his body.

"Ah, gentlemen and lady. I don't mean to be a downer or anything but... I'm sure I'll see you again soon," Ash chuckled once the contraption was ready to go.

"Well, keep a sixer on ice for us," Dean declared.

"Yeah," he nodded.

He opened the door for you three, and you walked in first with Dean right behind you and his little brother in last. Whatever Ash did definitely didn't lead to a garden because this was the living room of Dean's childhood home in Lawrence. It's dark, empty, and kind of creepy if you're being honest. A train's whistle can be heard in the background.

"What the... Why are we back home?" Dean asked.

"I don't know. So what are we going to do?" Sam wondered.

"Keep looking for the road, I guess," you shrugged.

You turned to start looking when you noticed Mary standing behind you three. Nudging Dean's shoulder, he turned around first and then Sam last. This time, Mary was just like how she is in the pictures Dean had, but she was wearing the nightgown she wore the night she was killed.

"Honey. Why are you up?"

"Look. I'm-I'm sorry. I love you but you're not real and we don't have time—"

"Did you have another nightmare? Tell me," she interrupted him.

"I gotta go," he shook his head.

"Then how about I tell you my nightmare, Dean? The night I burned," she chuckled.

Blood started appearing on the nightgown right above her stomach.

"Sammy let's get out of here," Dean said shakily.

"Right behind you," you declared.

"Don't you walk away from me," Mary snapped, and Dean halted in his steps. " I never loved you. You were my burden. I was shackled to you. Look what it got me."

She blinked and her eyes turned yellow... the same yellow as Azazel's.

"Dean, come on. This isn't real," you urged, yanking on his arm to get him moving.

However, he just seemed frozen in place. When he could finally move, he turned to you with a look of pure devastation. The lights in the house begin to change color, taking on an unhealthy green hue. The room starts to change all around you, and suddenly, the doors are gone. Mary blinks once more and they are back to their normal color.