Fallen Idols: Part Three

If being at this place during the day was creepy enough, at night was a total nightmare. The figures seemed to be bigger than they were, and you could have sworn you saw Gandhi blink when you passed by him. Sam went to go fetch a metal trashcan to burn the items while Dean picked Lincoln's top hat off the figure and placed it on his own head.

"Check it out," he grinned before lowering his voice to imitate the president. "Four score and seven years ago, I had a funny hat."

"Dean," Sam sighed as he held out his hand for the hat.

"We can't have any fun with this?" he scoffed before tossing the hat in the trash can.

"Let's just torch the objects, torch the ghosts, get outta here. Okay?"

"I'll go grab East of Eden's keychain," Dean smiled before leaving the room through big double doors.

"Better go with him in case he tries to mess around," you said as you patted Sam's shoulder before you left. "Dean?"

"Over here," he grinned as he stared at the replica of Little Bastard with James Dean next to it. He had the keychain in his hand, but he was staring at the wax figure.

"Don't these creep you out?"

"You're creeped out? This is awesome," he chuckled.

"Come on, Sam is waiting for us," you shook your head.

Leaving his side, you were about to go back into the other room when the double doors slammed and locked on their own. Quickly glancing back at Dean, you rushed over to the doors and tried to open them.

"Dean? Y/N!" Sam exclaimed as he tried to open the doors. They wouldn't budge for him and they wouldn't budge for you either.

"Sam!" you yelled as you rammed your shoulder against the doors to see if that technique would work.

"You're going to dislocate your shoulder before getting those doors open," Dean said as he tried to pick the lock.

"No time. Move," you instructed before blue magic shot from your hands like blue flames. Placing your hands on the door, you gave it a hard shove and they opened with ease.

"Next time start with that," Dean commented as he rushed inside. Where the Gandhi figure was, Sam and a real-life Gandhi were on the floor with Gandhi's arms around his neck.

"Is that Gandhi?" Dean gasped. "Dude, he's squirrelly."

"Get the—" Gandhi elbowed Sam in the chest, momentarily winding him.

"Glasses!" you exclaimed as you snatched the glasses from the figure and tossed it into the trashcan while Dean poured salt and lighter fluid in it.

As soon as he dropped the lighter in it, Gandhi disappeared in a black poof. Frowning, you rushed over to Sam to help him up.

"You couldn't have been a fan of someone cool?" Dean scoffed as his brother stared at him with his eyes narrowed. "Really? Gandhi?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since technically you torched the items, then you should be clear to leave town, but there has been something that was bugging you about the whole thing. Ghosts go up in flames and screams when they get torched, but not this one. This one just... vanished.

"Ready to blow this joint?" Dean asked his brother and his girlfriend.

"Dean, didn't it strike you as strange the way Gandhi just... vanished?" you asked as Sam came out of the bathroom with a frown on his face.